Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New In Car Media Center Install At A Cost Of Less Than £90

anonyx

Hey guys, just figured id throw up some pictures and videos of my new in car media centre, the cd changer to aux has yet to arrive but everything else is in place and working.

YWXAGl.jpg

The system is running a hacked o2 joggler (£50) with linux and XBMC, the joggler has an atom processor, 512MB ram and a 7" capacitive touchscreen, it is all extremely impressive stuff and works perfectly, but this isn't the best part. The best part is that the o2 Joggler has a stand, this stand fits perfectly as an anchor into the ashtray section of the center console, 100% secure, 100% tight. This media center requires no modification to your car or its center console in the slightest and is probably one of the first media center solutions that really is plug and play but still retaining a professional and sleek look

The software side was challenging to get working properly but from a hardware perspective, less than a second to mount where the ashtray normally goes.

Hardware wise, im running it through to the cd changer, this means i can have radio and mpg and all the jazz of my normal headunit, then have it AUXd for output from the media center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOLapSczwC4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9Lwop1AZY

Good job there mate! I like it alot. Cheap with everything you need in a media centre and you get to keep the original headunit in there! :thumbsup:

Interesting install you got there mate...its different...you've bought the Rolla into the 21st century lol!

Just remember to remove your likkle tablet thingy before you leave your car :eek:

very nice there mate could get oneof those simcard mobile internet things for internet on the go :)

well done :thumbsup:

S c o t t y