Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1021 Posts !

CharlieFarlie

!Removed! Nora.. Just noticed Me post count has gone over the 1000 mark !! Do I get a prize ???????????? :lol:

Wee Charlie.

You might get a star soon.

Or might not.

Billy nae stars, then Charlie!!!!!

Seriously it does mount up the posts you do, I remember trying to get to 500 and it took ages all of a sudden I,m nearly on 600. Bit to go to catch you though

Keep posting, Clare

Billy nae stars, then Charlie!!!!!

Seriously it does mount up the posts you do, I remember trying to get to 500 and it took ages all of a sudden I,m nearly on 600. Bit to go to catch you though

Keep posting, Clare

Clare. They can stick their stars where the sun dont shine ! Those kind of things don't appeal to Me !! All those kind of systems do is alienate those who do not score ...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not that I give a monkeys though honest !

Wee Charlie.

Edited to remove an unnecessary remark...

Wee Charlie.

When the Forum has an Advertiser that sells Copies at 39 Quid ??? LOL....Oh darn there I go again.....

In my best Shaggy voice (No not Scbboby doo Shaggy, the singer Shaggy) "Wasn't me" :toast:

Kingo :thumbsup:

If you look at the location of those with stars, you'll find that theres positive discrimination for those in the Essex area :wacko:

If you look at the location of those with stars, you'll find that theres positive discrimination for those in the Essex area :wacko:

I understand that the stars can be obscured at times by clouds and occasionally disappear completely! :shutit: