Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Charliefarlies Guide To Switching The Tpms Pink Wire

CharlieFarlie

Just to note:

Tyre pressure monitoring systems fitted to vehicles first registered after 1 January 2012 must be working correctly and not indicating a malfunction. From 20th March 2013 this will become a 'fail item' where any defects are found.

Benefit of an OEM unit . . . I Just remove it :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the Post Charlie, Just few Question as I am new here just bought used 2006 T180 77K, cut the inside ring an tyre to make alloys normal - unfortunately didnt notice about Sensors neither me nor tyre fitter guy and they cut / broke the sensors as they said.

Bought New sensors from Euro car parts but Light still coming up not allowing me to use Cruise control.

Paid£100 to Charles clark Toyota to put sensor codes in monitor but useless today got another flashing tyre pressure light they said have to buy from Toyota £80 x 4 :(

I wonder if I do this "cut the pink wire etc " and put the switch - does it will fix my problem ?

Also Please assists as I am not good in wiring:

1 x Pink end ( clock side ) goes in the middle of the switch where the other end(TPMS) side goes ?

which wire goes to earth ?

Thank you alots

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links