Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help Removing Centre Console

stevemarshalluk

Hi guys,

Just got my first Toyota (passed my test on Tuesday) and trying to install a new radio unit.

The centre console looks like this:

5028877013_8dd3610f75.jpg

I've removed the screw from the centre knob and pulled the unit it out, so there are no clips left attaching it to the dash, but it won't come out. I feel that it's something to do with the slider in the centre to use recycled air/fresh air. Do I need to pop that out? I can't find any info on this particular main console unit, the rest seem to have no slider

remove the bottom ash tray, then pull at the bottem it just clips in and out.

Undo that screw first... Go onto my content then a thread about fitting a 2 din unit, I show step by step photos of doing it

I've taken out the screw, pulled the panel away from the dash and it is unclipped top and bottom. There is 'daylight' all around the console but I can't pull it more than half an inch away from the dash

Have you removed the 2 screws at the bottom between the trim around the gear stick and the main console

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links