Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Rear Fog Lights

Michelin

Ive just noticed on my T180 that both rear fog lights are not working.I know they were working when I first bought the car around 10 months ago but since then it has had a tow bar fitted by Toyota main dealer and new reversing sensors both at the same time,so I dont know if they have disturbed something . I know that they did take the rear bumper off.The light comes on on the dash to indicate that the fogs are on and you can hear the relay click aswell when you switch them on. Ive checked the bulbs and they look fine .Couldnt work out which fuse is the one to check can anyone tell me which one it is. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be cos its puzzling me and I hate anything not working on the car.

I will look in the manual and My car in the morning and try to advise... Could be a simple thing like a fuse or failing that a plug left astray....

Wee Charlie.

I will look in the manual and My car in the morning and try to advise... Could be a simple thing like a fuse or failing that a plug left astray....

Wee Charlie.

I think you are likely to be right with the plug diagnosis Charlie, but where the fog lights are wired into a 7 pin 12N socket there is a contact within the socket on the fog light circuit that is broken when a trailer is plugged in. This is another possible source of trouble. It might be worth checking and maybe cleaning if nothing else is amiss.

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue with my fog lights but cannot figure out why they do not work, did you get your fixed?

Plug disconnected on LH side under rear bumper or Leaf switch inside towbar socket which disconnects fog lights when trailor plug puhed in.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links