Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement E11 Tte Spoiler Badge

Steven252

As the tittle states im after a genuine TTE spoiler Badge for the E11 corolla, where would i be able to get one?

Or does anyone recomend how i can get the original gel sticker off without damaging it? Its in very good condition see

e66c8ca1.jpg

Try warming it carefully with a hair drier.dont get dryer too close.should peel off without damaging it when warm enough.

I managed to get it off with a bit of heat but a word of warning - the chrome at the back of the Badge comes off when you peal the old sticky residue off - i noticed this as i started and luckily i had a bit of chrome vinyl to repair it with and it looks fine.

Still would like a new one to match the fresh paint if anyone can get hold of these?

I managed to get it off with a bit of heat but a word of warning - the chrome at the back of the badge comes off when you peal the old sticky residue off - i noticed this as i started and luckily i had a bit of chrome vinyl to repair it with and it looks fine.

Still would like a new one to match the fresh paint if anyone can get hold of these?

Lord Lucan was last seen galloping away on Shergar with the remaining batch of these....

In other words, you'll be lucky!

Discontinued a few years ago now, sadly. Suppose with enough looking and asking of the right people, one or two may surface. Suppose then it boils down to how badly you want one and what you would pay?

I have this prob too, as my front bumper and rear spoiler are set to be resprayed soon.. I will watch this thread with interest, as I'm getting no where :crybaby:

Were can you can get these badges made from..? I'll be interested aswell.

I can point you to where you can get one made. Acouple of us got TTE Compressor badges made and looked spot on.

Any ideas on cost?

When I was getting my TTE spoiler resprayed the paint sprayer gave up trying to take it off - twas so fragile he said, so he ended up having to spray round it which wasn't ideal but it was either that or losing the TTE Badge, which wasn't an option of course ;->

I can point you to where you can get one made. Acouple of us got TTE Compressor badges made and looked spot on.

Any ideas on cost?

No idea, you'll have to speak to the person who makes them. It won't be cheap, our badges cost us around £18 each.

I've seen a company that can make Jelly badges, not sure on the actual term lol..

Paul ive posted in my thread how id go about removing one

However im interested in a new one too. TOC group buy?

as mine is already removed i took these for you :)

859a70b4.jpg

7bffb48c.jpg

Cheers Steven, making enquiries over the next few days with a man who may know a man.......

Nothing for certain, but I live by the old addage of 'it's not what you know, but who you know...'.......

• 9 years later...
On 11/9/2011 at 11:03 PM, Tibs said:

Cheers Steven, making enquiries over the next few days with a man who may know a man.......

Nothing for certain, but I live by the old addage of 'it's not what you know, but who you know...'.......

Do you still know the guy? I need one of these spoiler emblems, any help would be fantastic 

Tibs hasn't been on the forums since February 2017, so you're unlikely to get a reply.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2011 at 10:15 PM, etihad said:

Do you know if the person/company is still making them? 

On 11/9/2011 at 8:40 AM, PaulinhoT said:

I've seen a company that can make Jelly badges, not sure on the actual term lol..

Have you still got this contact? 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, PaulinhoT said:

Sadly I don't, but these people do them, although I've never used them before.

https://www.soarsperformance.co.uk/product-page/tte-gel-badges

Thanks for that mate, I just emailed them, I'll let you know how I get on with them 😊

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links