Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aero Top

babyface

hi everyone just bought my first supra a gorgeous black aero top but am having difficulty putting it into the boot can anyone help

How are you having trouble??? Just the general fitment you mean?

When mine used to have the rear parcel screen in it I used to have to pull one end out of its retainer then to get the roof into the boot you put one side in (the side you popped the screen out on)and slide it over to the extreme side of the car to allow the other side to drop in and then position the roof over the mounts in the boot. The two rear mounts should be up. You then push the front edge of the roof into the slots in the front mounts against the spring pressure until the back end of the roof settles onto the rubber of the rear mounts the spring pressure should then keep the roof in place.

Hope this helps

PS welcome to the aero-owners clique

• 3 weeks later...

thanks very much, got the hang of it as soon as i posted this but feeling a bit stupid know, for some reason it just wouldnt go

oh well

the aero clique eh? sounds very official but the car does kick ***** and look the business

cheers

Make sure you bolt the roof down before you drive it on the car!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::blink:

new ones are hard to get :hokus-pokus: