Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Badge

mr ben

Easy to remove.

Hairdryer (use only warm, not hot)

and then with a fishing line (snell?), plastic line 0,2 -0,5 mm behind the logo and remove the glue / gum

good luck :huh:

Hi I need to remove the Toyota badge on the front and rear, anyone know the best way to remove them?

Thanks

Ha I spy a new Lexus

Hi I need to remove the Toyota badge on the front and rear, anyone know the best way to remove them?

Thanks

Warming up and using a lot of patients / take a lot of time ...thats the best... even the smallest / thinnest most friendliest instrument.. will damage the lacquer..

The back is just with sticky tape stuff.. that's very easy...

But the front has an opening in the metal where a piece of the logo goes into... And it is in a kind of : "trench" ... bit deeper down there...

Here the front:

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

Label remover spray is very good at removing those rubber backed strips and doesnt effect the paint

David

Thanks

Warming up and using a lot of patients / take a lot of time ...thats the best... even the smallest / thinnest most friendliest instrument.. will damage the lacquer..

The back is just with sticky tape stuff.. that's very easy...

But the front has an opening in the metal where a piece of the logo goes into... And it is in a kind of : "trench" ... bit deeper down there...

Here the front:

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

So whats Dutch for Anti-insect

David

Hmmmm... I wonder David... I wonder....

tumblr_kttvl2LbHT1qas5dmo1_400.jpg

Thanks for your reply. So its only stuck on, no nuts to undo like some old badges

thanks

Come on then Rob what you going to put in its place?

David

Peter looking at the pic of your car, looks like you have been on the beer "special Brew" you left the can on the floor He He

David

Well David

The V8 Badge has now been taken off! Fed up being asked to show them the V8 engine. I am awaiting something form internet to put in place of the chrome Toyota badges but until I get them a see if they are any good I will not take of the chrome ones at the moment. The guy from Holland seems to be up for a joke maybe we should drive over sometime and pay him a visit

Mr Ben

I bet a tenner its Ben-Hur

cheers barryc.

Peter looking at the pic of your car, looks like you have been on the beer "special Brew" you left the can on the floor He He

David

Remarkably good eyesight David ... considering ..

One has to Photoshop every .jpg before putting on the net... damn... you caught me there...

Peter

Well David

The V8 Badge has now been taken off! Fed up being asked to show them the V8 engine. I am awaiting something form internet to put in place of the chrome Toyota badges but until I get them a see if they are any good I will not take of the chrome ones at the moment. The guy from Holland seems to be up for a joke maybe we should drive over sometime and pay him a visit

Mr Ben

Hmmmmm ... now I am "that guy from Holland???" hmmmm.... ;)

I have some spare "paper" badges... hi hi

DSC00307.jpg

Peter

Well David

Mr Ben

DSC00307.jpg

Peter

I think it would be great to meet Peter. To have a beer or two but my guess he's drunk them all

David

Beer I bye by the 24 pieces... no I'm not German... but do like a light beer...

aldi-bier.jpg

In Holland we have dark stuff... from Belgium... ssttrroonngg stuff...

And we do not have that warm dark Guinness (no foam) you guys drink... :crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Cant get this badge off. not sure about using heat. Any sugestions

Mr Ben

Rob

I would squirt label remover over the back of it . wait for it to sink in then us a heat gum and prise with a plastic spatula

David

Well David

Mr Ben

DSC00307.jpg

Peter

You could make it look like one of these.

http://site.astonmartin.com/brochures/am_cygnet/cygnet%20en/master/sources/indexMobile.html?id=projet&lng=en&title=Cygnet-English#30

Hi Guys

Cant get this badge off. not sure about using heat. Any sugestions

Mr Ben

Rob

I would squirt label remover over the back of it . wait for it to sink in then us a heat gum and prise with a plastic spatula

David

You done it yet?

Sorry guys,

It is very very easy to get the badges loose.

The big one on the back only has 2 little points sticking in holes in the metal.

Use something realysoft and firm to get the tape loose.

I use the plastic label that came with the key... be careful and really take your time... heating does help a little.

The name toyota and the letter iQ are really the most simple things to remove... once you have don it you can not beleave that they just not fell off.

The one on the front is more work... has some kind of s-shape holder in hirontal lining in the middel.still the same angel of approach ... time...soft/thin an firm.... heating a little...

When you are done could be some paint has been chipped off... easy to repair if that happens.

The paint is very agile...

Just do it ... NIKE says it .... :yes: