Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Badge

mr ben

I really do not see the point in removing any of the badges, except for painting it through damage. After all, it is a Toyota iQ. I know if I were buying an iQ right now, I would want the one that's got the original badges on it. If it had Lexus, Scion or Aston Martin and it wasn't one, I would be put off from buying it

I really do not see the point in removing any of the badges, except for painting it through damage. After all, it is a Toyota iQ. I know if I were buying an iQ right now, I would want the one that's got the original badges on it. If it had Lexus, Scion or Aston Martin and it wasn't one, I would be put off from buying it

Must agree.

Instant way of reducing the value of a vehicle and making it look a bit odd, like adding fake carbon fibre bits and pieces.

But each to his own.

The iQ is the only car I've left the badges on.... Then again I've only had it 3 weeks. ;)

I just dont like badges on the back, even the stealers stickers inside the rear window have been removed.

Fish

I have thought about removing the rear "TOYOTA" & "IQ"badges, purely because the catch on the cleaning cloths, and it's difficult to clean around them properlymad.gif

To clean around the lettering I use a SOFT paint brush. Also not one thats been used for painting.

Fish

To clean around the lettering I use a SOFT paint brush. Also not one thats been used for painting.

Fish

I use wire wool works a treat makes the car nice and shinny

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links