Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4 Year Service

jmg1676

4 year/ 40K service is a major one I believe:

Brake fluid change

New spark plugs

New oil & filter including new sump plug and gasket

New air filter

Fuel additive

Plus everything else inspected such as exhaust mounts ball jounts driveshaft boots ect.

Brake fluid change

New spark plugs

New air filter

Fuel additive

Plus everything else inspected such as exhaust mounts ball jounts driveshaft boots ect.

AS spark plugs are supposed to be good for 48000 miles and if you not done anything near that miliage as my Auris (2500 miles) when it goes in for its 4th year service, ill ask them to leave changing them.that will save a couple quid.i am also providing my own oil (Mobil esp 5w 30).that ive brought off eBay,a lot cheaper than they will charge and i know whats going into the sump.

Not aware of any fuel additive being added.some replace remote Battery without asking.

Brake fluid change

New spark plugs

New air filter

Fuel additive

AS spark plugs are supposed to be good for 48000 miles and if you not done anything near that miliage as my Auris (2500 miles) when it goes in for its 4th year service, ill ask them to leave changing them.that will save a couple quid.i am also providing my own oil (Mobil esp 5w 30).that ive brought off eBay,a lot cheaper than they will charge and i know whats going into the sump.

Not aware of any fuel additive being added.some replace remote Battery without asking.

My garage just checked my plugs at 80K and they did not need replacing so they re-torqued them - no charge

Fuel additive has been added every 20K at two Toyota garages... I guess you could ask them not too but won't hurt having the injectors cleaned from the inside out every now and then... also once the engine is warm you can burn lots of crap off by redlining before you change gear :)

My Battery was tested at 80K and found to be in very good condition just in need of a re-charge

2500 after 4 years, wow, I had that after 2 months!

That should have read 25000 miles. not much miliage these days since retiring.any short trips localy ie shops i use the wifes Hyundai.Also use Park and Ride sometimes when going into Norwich that saves paying rip off parking charges.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links