Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis T-Spirit

carol47

My Avensis 06 plate has just had a 6 year service (done 30,000 miles) and I've been told that the rear inner edge of both back tyres are down to 2mm (rest of these tyres 4-5mm). What could be causing this, the rear wheel tracking, perhaps? Is this adjustable on the Avensis?

Thanks

Carol

On my 2007 Avensis they are. Are you getting any strange noise from the rear wheels? If so it could be bearing relative. National tyres are doing tracking for halfprice atm at £15. Not sure if this price covers the rear adjustment, but give them a ring to find out.

My Avensis 06 plate has just had a 6 year service (done 30,000 miles) and I've been told that the rear inner edge of both back tyres are down to 2mm (rest of these tyres 4-5mm). What could be causing this, the rear wheel tracking, perhaps? Is this adjustable on the Avensis?

Thanks

Carol

My 54 plate t spirit diesel failed mot 2 years ago due to wear on the inner rear although the rest of the tread was above minimum. I check my tyres on a regular basis and they were never under inflated,that could lead to wear on the outside edges of the tyres. Spoke to several tyre firms they could not explain the unusual wear only fault they could suggest was rear axle.

As the tyres had done 45000 miles was not too bothered but now run then slightly higher than recomended pressure.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links