Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Brake Recall

trfcboy

Hi, I have 09 IQ3, got letter back in June 2011 saying the brake cylinder needs replacing, booked it in for July 2011, later to be phoned and told the part is not in, 5 months later the Toyota dealership does not know when the part will be in, I got so fed up I took the car the garage n left it, thought it might speed them up if they actually saw it, they loaned me an awful Auris 2011, got fed up of the Auris n got me IQ back, thinking of part-Ex it but

Massive negative equity, just losted faith in Toyota, n i want a safe car, Toyota say it safe, tho really a potential problem with brakes, puts me off, any ideas ??

I too am still waiting on this fix,it's really not on from Toyota to ask for this recall and they don't have the parts available to fix it. Their excuse to me was that other dealerships are now sitting with a stockpile of these parts which are needed to fix my car, !Removed! ridiculous they need a swift kick in the **** . Also still waiting on my own dealership( Helensburgh Toyota) to take delivery of Winter Tyres ordered on the 1st November,two weeks and still no tyres , beginning to loose faith in them too.

Just keep those letters as if you have a crash then as least you have something for a court case.

Fish

Also still waiting on my own dealership( Helensburgh Toyota) to take delivery of Winter Tyres ordered on the 1st November,two weeks and still no tyres , beginning to loose faith in them too.

There are only 24 of those winter tyres left for an iQ3, if you want me to order a set I can but hurry, if they havnt arrived at the dealer within two weeks I suggest they havnt even ordered them ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Take a look around the web, there's plenty of winter ruber out there to be had, but best hurry before prices go up.

Fish

Take a look around the web, there's plenty of winter ruber out there to be had, but best hurry before prices go up.

Fish

Not for an iQ3 there isnt ;)

dont know how your not getting your recalls done??we finished ours over a month ago....the parts are easy to get..