Do Not Sell My Personal Information

300Hp 4Afte On The Run.

pnyk33

Shame the guy cant drive it properally. Every time he floors it, hes in a too higher gear/low rpms for the turbo to spool up. Makes the car look like its got epic turbo lag and doesnt appear to be very fast, which at 300wbhp (which is more like 250wbhp here in the uk :rolleyes:) it should atleast appear it.

Its a nice car non the less

Sorry Can't really pusher as hard as I wanted to on the highway, There are other people around I have to consider, also the car was running on low boosts not high. If I woulda ran it at it's full potential I coulda been in trouble with the police. Lol Sorry not going to prison for nobody not even you. People just wanted to see how the car runs and that's all I did but thanks for your comment.

Sorry Can't really pusher as hard as I wanted to on the highway, There are other people around I have to consider, also the car was running on low boosts not high. If I woulda ran it at it's full potential I coulda been in trouble with the police. Lol Sorry not going to prison for nobody not even you. People just wanted to see how the car runs and that's all I did but thanks for your comment.

i didnt realise it was your car! its a pet hate of mine - people who have high power turbo cars and then drive them incorrectly, exaggerating the lag that turbo engines have, then generally moan about the said lag that they are experiencing

fair play to you, you seem to have the right attitude re: showing the car potential in public places :thumbsup: it would be nice to see it on the high boost setting in the right gear/rpm's for the turbo and watch u hold on though ;)

Nice video dude, she's sounding good! Shame you couldn't push her but personally I would rather you hold back and drive safely rather than show off like a dick. :lol::thumbsup: Good stuff dude would be nice to see more of it!

KP

Thanks for sharing the video, it's a very nice car :thumbsup:

Just a shame you live on the other side of the planet as I would like to blag a go :thumbsup: