Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Resale Values

benwiddowson

Just had my Go valued (its a 2011 jan Go A/C with 11k) and im getting some crazy offers. I've had 2 dealers quote me 6k for the car against a Polo and a Fiesta (we need a new bigger car now). The highest i've managed is 7k from Toyota against a Yaris. The car is as new with not a mark on it. What values are you guys expecting or been offered against your.

Thanks

Ben

What matters is cost to change - a low VW/Ford offer may be balanced by a better discount on a Polo/Fiesta. Toyota may not discount a Yaris as it is a new model. Never buy a new Ford from a dealer until you have done a broker search and asked them to price match - Ford work on volume sales and need to sell, so discounts are deep, there are also thousands of ex demo and hire car Fiestas out there with discounts.

The easy way to see if you are being ripped is to find your car at a dealer and see what it is for sale at. A quick search shows that model on sale from £7,888, similar age, but lower mileage. £7k therefore seems fair to me.

yeh thanks for that. I've gone for a Polo as the cost to change was noticeably less than the ford. I got 7.3k for my Aygo and still got a fair bit off the Polo and there doing a similar offer as Toyota with 3 free services and a years free insurance.

Money off a Polo and a reasonable PX price, something must be going wrong at VW :yahoo: ;)

I remember a driver loosing 8k in 2 weeks, he bought an Almera saloon :eek: and then decided he didnt like it!

Depreciation is an unfortunate thing! Still, your Polo should stick to its value like glue. I'd always aim to ask a dealer to price-match offers from broker websites like Drive the Deal - you can save loads off the new price.

hopefully the VW will hold its value equally as well as my Fabia did before i brought the Aygo. I found VW very easy to deal with in terms of arguing with the price, Toyota however seemed very unwilling to budge much on the price of a Yaris, despite the fact i'd brought 3 aygos from them within the space of 8 months.

Ben

Your price was fair, I had a 60 plate aygo blue with 10k on the clock it was 7 month old and I got 7k for it in exchange for a Yaris T-Spirit!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links