Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Best

Paul C

Ok so we've had a topic on how wash a car how to polish a car etc etc there is also a thread on having you car superguarded so which in your opinions is best for your car?

If you have your car superguarded does it still require polishing? and if you do polish a car that has been superguarded does it eventually wear it off?

I can see having a new car superguarded but what about one thats a couple of years old are you not sealing the crap in under the superguard?

I'd be interested to know exactly what SuperGuard is if anyone knows. They offered it to me when I bought the Prius. Apparently, they treat the body with something....glorified wax? They also claim to treat the upholstery.

The way I se it, car upholstery is designed to be tough and stain resistant and £250 will buy a s**t load of polish! So what's the point?

If it was that good and esential they'd put it on when they made the car....wouldn't they?

I had not heard of this product before, so I did a quick search on Google and found this website Supagard

As i'm buying a new Corolla T3 I would be interested in what others think of the benefits of having the car treated.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links