Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Springs (tte) NOW AVAILABLE

jcthull

After intensive negotiations with T.G.B i am now pleased to announce that the genuine springs are now available to order via Toyota G.B . The retail price is £158.27 + vat and delivery is expected to take approx 2-3 weeks. Also i should have news on the RR Silencer shortly as discussions are still on-going. If any of you have questions ring me on 07973272835 , 01482 586733 or e-mail me at - steve@parkers.karoo.co.uk and i will be happy to help.

Regards,

Steve - C.o JCT600 Hull - Toyota

P.s - A discount of 10 % will be given to anyone who mentions this site

Hi Guys,

I've been talking to Steve for many weeks now, with reference to the TTE parts and he has proved to be very helpfull, and has provided me with the most relaiable information regarding all TTE parts, my TSport, is going over to JCT Hull in a few weeks time to have the springs front spoiler and side skirts fitted, I'll post pics as soon as it's done. Steve has proved to be a bit of and excpetion for the motor trade, as he actually rings you back when he's says he will.

I have no hesitation in recomended that you speak to him should you need assistance, just hope the lads in the workshop and body shop perform as well as Steve has, will keep you all informed. :D :D :D

Hi everybody.

I am an owner of a Toyota Corola Tsport in Greece .

My question is why is everybody so persistent in locating TTE springs. There are many other manufacturers sush as Eibach Sach etc. Is there any difference? If I put these springs (TTE) to my car do I have to make a big compromise against my comfort? Please take into consideration that Greek roads especially inside cities are not very good (many bumps). Can I order TTE springs from my country and how?

Thanks.

john :)

Hi john

I think why everyone is into tte springs. And perhaps i might be sticking my neck out a little.

Is because that they are toyota sport accessory's. Also if you get these springs fitted by your local garage you also get a years warranty with the springs as well.

It just seems easier to go along to your local garage and get the job done there instead of locating a garage and finding the right springs for your car.

Toyota have done the work for you. These springs are made for your car and you know that they will fit perfectly.

Jerry

it's all to do with warranty's, you fit another make of springs and Toyota will void the warrenty of all associated parts and fittings, coils bushes etc, thats not a dealer thing it's the manufactures.

Hi,

here is the thing... TTE are fairly independent company owned fully by TMC... they make performance and styling parts for Toyota vehicles... they handle all performance european operations of Toyota in Europe - in past WRC, today F1.

All of TTE parts are made and designed specifically for your car... they have been tested and come with 3 year warranty

These are the folks that won 3 world rally championships and 4 world drivers championships in 90's...

of course you can get some other company's springs... but TTE is TTE...

Hi SP,

cheers for the background info on TTE i didn't know that, but i always preffer to go with manufactures approved parts, makes sense in the long run, and less hassle when you come to sell the car. :D

HOw much do you reckon for fitting the springs. I was quoted "around £200" . (not by toyota but a car conissour!!) Thought this was steep.

Mine was fitted for £100,not by a main dealer though because my car is out of warranty.But £200 is way to much sounds like a large garage price,if your car is in warranty i would try your main dealer and at least you are still covered but that would be at a guess around £200,if it isn't under warranty ask around your friends where they get their cars serviced and repaired small garages don't have the overheads so come in with a cheaper quote and usually better standards of workmanship but try and look for one that is recommended by your friends expect to pay roundabout £100-120.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by gramacar

Hi everybody

Is it possible to put wheel chains after fitting the TTE springs? I like skiing so its a must for me.

Thanks

john:)

of course... it makes no difference

My TTE springs, front spoiler, and special side skirts are now all at JCT Hull, and ready to be fitted, hopefully this can been done next week, many thanks to Steve at JCT, with out his deterination I would not be this close to having the work done, it's refreshing to meet some one these days who is prepared to go that extra mile to get the job done.

Will post pics as soon as i get the car done.

It's my birthday next week may this will by my present to myself, fingers crossed. :D

• 3 weeks later...

one friend of mine fitted in his Corolla TS some Eibach springs, and he said that fitting it to the damper, you dont have to go to a workshop and use a spring compressor, its easy...

Hi all,

I've had my TS (sunburst red and black leather interior) for 3 weeks now (nearly past the first 1200 miles!!) and it's great!

While it's a lovely looking car, it is a little high - I'm thinking of having it lowered and fitted with the TTE springs, will it:

1) affect it's manufacturer's 3 year warranty?

2) mean I need to replace the wheels/tyres

3) affect my insurance policy (only £405 fully comp. with Egg!)

Thanks for your help

Hi guys

thanks to Steve and his crew at JCT Hull, my T Sport, now has the TTE front spoiler, TTE springs and Toyota UK 3/4 side skirts fitted, the look is fantastic (well what did you expect me to say) will post pics this week end. it really has inhanced the apperance no end, as i already had 17" wheels fitted the clearence around the tryes now looks far better, but with out being so low as to have to worry about all the speed bumps around the uk these days, hadling has also been inhanced but its to early to give to much feed back give me a week or so to get used to it and give it some stick on my favorite drives, one thing i will happily repeat, is that Steve and all the staff over at JCT Hull did a great job, and made me feel a valued customer, keeping me informed all the way through the process from initial enquiery to completion of task, would have no problems recommended them to any one, worth the travelling to Hull and back. :D

If you life to far away to travell Steve is happy to do mail order to (Alydee) and others. :)

Glad you are pleased with the work jake. Looking forward to seeing your car in its full glory.

jerry!!

I can vouch for Jake !!!! She's looking sweet now. Did you find anything on Glasstint ? That would finish her off nicely

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

at last I've got the pics done sorry for the delay, hope you'll think it's been worth it, again thanks to Steve @ JCT Hull, I know I promised to get the pics up but work got in the way :blink:

Jake's Toyota T Sport

• 1 month later...

Just had my tte springs putting them on tuesday cant wait

Thanks to Steve @ JCT Hull top Bloke!!!!!!!

Hi,

here is the thing... TTE are fairly independent company owned fully by TMC... they make performance and styling parts for Toyota vehicles... they handle all performance european operations of Toyota in Europe - in past WRC, today F1.

All of TTE parts are made and designed specifically for your car... they have been tested and come with 3 year warranty

These are the folks that won 3 world rally championships and 4 world drivers championships in 90's...

of course you can get some other company's springs... but TTE is TTE...

....but TTE springs are made by Eibach as I know.

...and TTE sport exhaust is Made by REMUS.