Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.8 T Sport Miles To A Full Tank?

Tom163

Hi all, sorry if this has been covered before I did search but found nothing. I am looking at getting a 2005 facelift Corolla T Sport 1.8 190 BHP etc etc but I was wondering how many miles do people get to a full tank of petrol? please only post if the engine on yours is stock thanks.

This question gets asked a lot, perhaps we should make a thread with all the different full to empties for each variant and sticky it?

maybe

• Like 1

Never tried to do an eco run , but had to help my mate move house end of oct , an that was a mostly m-way sat at not quite prestige german car speeds an a few bits of lift in the bendies .365miles done 80quid exactly gone :lol:

It also depends on where you drive it if used on a motorway / dual caridgeway daily e.g. to and from work you will get more miles to your pound, but if like me it is mostly around town expect to get only around the 250 miles per tank.

I am assuming nrgizerbunny's 370 miles estimate is as stated a bit of both, but that is still pushing it I only got that out of mine driving to devon and back from South Wales at 60 mph, thats with 4 people and fully loaded mind.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Last tank i did i only got 160 miles :crybaby:

Thats called a heavy right foot :lol:

Out of my 1.4 I managed around 350-415 mixed motorway and "urban"

on weeks when I don't hit the m-way it's 350 tops.

I spend about £50 on petrol a month so I don't think it's that bad really...

get celica tsport's 6. gear, it gives you +10km/h @ 3000 rpm. you get 105km/h instead of 95km/h @ 3000 rpm :)

I'm sure they are the same box.

get celica tsport's 6. gear, it gives you +10km/h @ 3000 rpm. you get 105km/h instead of 95km/h @ 3000 rpm :)

I'm sure they are the same box.

same box except 6. gear ratio.

corolla's have 0.815, celica's 0.725 :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I get around 30mpg in my 2001 CTS, and average around 320-340 miles per tank depending on how brave i'm feeling!! Through experimentation, i've realised that you have about 5 litres left in the tank when the fuel gauge needle hits the "R" mark.

I'm certainly no slouch when it comes to driving, but I try to drive it economically where possible.I have just started monitoring my fuel consumption using the Fuelly website so that should provide a more accurate record for me of how i'm doing. I'd recommend a few more of us join up and start keeping records!

Wonder how the owners of CTR's get on with their fuel consumption? I'll bet it's significantly worse.... :thumbsup:

Wonder how the owners of CTR's get on with their fuel consumption? I'll bet it's significantly worse.... :thumbsup:

lol yup im sure the CTR drinks more than the great CTS :D

Never managed to get more than 300 miles a tank when in every day use even driving conservatively, only ever exceed this when on a long run motorway only.

Realistically expect sub 300 miles.

I once got 320 miles, my best ever. 80% Motorway that tank, usually 260-280 mixed. It doesn't get much better on the motorway because of the stupid gearbox.

I get around 30mpg in my 2001 CTS, and average around 320-340 miles per tank depending on how brave i'm feeling!! Through experimentation, i've realised that you have about 5 litres left in the tank when the fuel gauge needle hits the "R" mark.

I'm certainly no slouch when it comes to driving, but I try to drive it economically where possible.I have just started monitoring my fuel consumption using the Fuelly website so that should provide a more accurate record for me of how i'm doing. I'd recommend a few more of us join up and start keeping records!

2001 CTS? blink.gif

Didn't the E12 start in 2002?!

I get about 370-380 miles to a full tank, that includes going through a busy town and 50 mile a day.

Ryan

Get yours right Luke, official stats put the E12 Corolla at 2002-2007 :P

Never said cars couldn't be pre-registered before then did i? ;)

Get yours right Luke, official stats put the E12 Corolla at 2002-2007 :P

Never said cars couldn't be pre-registered before then did i? ;)

what is a pre-registration?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links