Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.8 T Sport Miles To A Full Tank?

Tom163

Get yours right Luke, official stats put the E12 Corolla at 2002-2007 :P

Never said cars couldn't be pre-registered before then did i? ;)

what is a pre-registration?

Dealers registering cars early...

The E12 was released November 2001 IIRC

Technically speaking it was released in November 2000.... in Japan

Moderator gets Pwned or whatever it's called. :thumbsup:

But with a few clicks all those comments are gone and this thread is back on topic..... the power! Mwuhahahaha!!

:P

Moderator gets Pwned or whatever it's called. :thumbsup:

Rep given. :thumbsup:

Technically speaking it was released in November 2000.... in Japan

And kudos to you in your attempts to save face. ;)

But with a few clicks all those comments are gone and this thread is back on topic..... the power! Mwuhahahaha!!

:P

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. :yes:

:blink: these figures are only something we Compressor owners can dream of ! lol. :D

allthough....did a big trip to swansea last weekend over the brecon beacons..... :Jumpy: loved it! think it was about 280miles there...on average about 23 mpg. And on the way back ...M4 all the way up . got about 25mpg....not that different, was about 295 miles out of a tank then thou. Best ever! On average it's 13mpg ! hahaha

Between 350 and 380 miles to a tank. I can get 350 with a mixed commute. My one averages 34.5 mpg according the my phone app.

Mathpac,

I can beat the compressor.I've got an old BMW E34 535i Sport. Last trip 10.6 MPG.

:blink: these figures are only something we Compressor owners can dream of ! lol. :D

allthough....did a big trip to swansea last weekend over the brecon beacons..... :Jumpy: loved it! think it was about 280miles there...on average about 23 mpg. And on the way back ...M4 all the way up . got about 25mpg....not that different, was about 295 miles out of a tank then thou. Best ever! On average it's 13mpg ! hahaha

These are terrible figures, i though i was bad but i will generally get around 23mpg but i am rarely stuck in traffic. (thats what the hard shoulder is for ;) )

Whats is ur average mpg? (surely it's not 13!?)

How are you working out that 13 mpg? Is that from the on-board trip computer? I'm not sure how reliable those are, because if mine is to be believed - I've averaged 56 mpg since I bought the car back in July!! :yahoo:

Hence the reason i've signed up for a Fuelly account - and looky who I've found!!

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/norfolknchance/corolla

Hogie ... that's insane !! lol , i once read somewhere that some guy had an evo and an rs4 , only to sell the evo for a compressor .... turned out he was getting better mpg out of the RS4 !! haha. Gotta love em thou :thumbsup:

Bodrobot... nah 13 mpg isnt my average , i did that on a trip back to wales one weekend and figured it out. But that was with a heavy foot....b-roads and a supercharger are a great mix haha. But i recon on average i'd get about 23-25 aswell.

Veracity....The compressors on board trip thing doesnt work. ( well atelast mine doesnt :blink: ) So i have figured the mpg with some old school maths lol

That's still very impressive :thumbsup: and the trip mpg thingy doesn't work on any tte i think toyota thought it'd be a bad idea if we knew how much fuel we are using :)

How are you working out that 13 mpg? Is that from the on-board trip computer? I'm not sure how reliable those are, because if mine is to be believed - I've averaged 56 mpg since I bought the car back in July!! :yahoo:

Hence the reason i've signed up for a Fuelly account - and looky who I've found!!

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/norfolknchance/corolla

Well, i've just done my 2nd fuel up that monitored on Fuelly.com and I managed to achieve 27.5 mpg on the last tank. Thought that trip meter of mine was being a bit optimistic!!

:unsure:

I get about 330/50 to a tank, ive once got 121 miles out of a tank lol.... That nearly made me cry however

I've not had the car that long, about a month and only filled the tank twice. The first tank I got 309 miles and over half was on the motorway/dual carriageway, the rest around town. The second tank I got 279 miles, again doing the same journeys. I don't use lift that much either.

I get about 330/50 to a tank, ive once got 121 miles out of a tank lol.... That nearly made me cry however

Now that must have been a fun, lift-tastic drive!!

I've not had the car that long, about a month and only filled the tank twice. The first tank I got 309 miles and over half was on the motorway/dual carriageway, the rest around town. The second tank I got 279 miles, again doing the same journeys. I don't use lift that much either.

Sounds like you're getting similar fuel economy to me there.

Be good to see a few more of my fellow CTS owners signing up to Fuelly to monitor our consumption. I won't pester you Compressor owners as your fuel bills must be depressing enough without knowing your exact mileage.... :eek:

ive got to ask how are you people driving to get more than 320 per tank? i do 85 - 90% motorway driving sticking at 70-75mph and the best i get in the summer is 320 per tank and now its getting colder 290 and thats when i have a boring non lift tank of juice :o

I dont no really, at the min my car computer is saying 33 mpg, I drive 25 mile to work and same again back, maybe hit lift once or twice, first few miles are at no more then 50 mph, then a bit of 60, then 30 and 40 through boston then back up to 60 till work,

Ryan

Be good to see a few more of my fellow CTS owners signing up to Fuelly to monitor our consumption. I won't pester you Compressor owners as your fuel bills must be depressing enough without knowing your exact mileage.... :eek:

I'm on Fuelly.... not used it in ages mind (May 09!!) when i did i was averaging 32mpg with my best being 39.1mpg!

Be good to see you getting back on there and giving me someone else to compare against. :thumbsup:

is it free to join up?

ryan

Indeed it is. :thumbsup:

Just signed up myself, it is free.

If you've signed up, where's your signature logo (like mine)? ;)

Does fuelly only work if you fill the tank full everytime? It's not something I tend to do unless I know I have alot of miles to do. From what I've read though MPG seems to vary quite abit between different TS owners.

Does fuelly only work if you fill the tank full everytime? It's not something I tend to do unless I know I have alot of miles to do. From what I've read though MPG seems to vary quite abit between different TS owners.

Yeah there's an option you set when you enter your fuelling data to say that it's only a partial fill-up. :thumbsup:

This Fuelly FAQ will probably answer all your questions.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links