Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermarket Headlights

Littlewood

So I drive a 03 T Sport, just wondering if there's anything out there?

As I've looked high and low but cant find a thing!

Cheers!

not sure bout headlights, is that all your looking for?

Yes they are available from FK Automotive, they work out around £100 to £110 delivered for the pair, they are quite as good a fit as the originals but it was a fair trade for me to get rid of the fogging.

Yes they are available from FK Automotive, they work out around £100 to £110 delivered for the pair, they are quite as good a fit as the originals but it was a fair trade for me to get rid of the fogging.

Whats the beam pattern like , can you control the dip from inside of the car also ?

Forgive my ignorance but what's the advantage of using aftermarket headlights if they look the same and are still reflectors?

Forgive my ignorance but what's the advantage of using aftermarket headlights if they look the same and are still reflectors?

Because the old ones had glazed and had a fogging look about them, the new ones are nice and clear and don't look scruffy

Because the old ones had glazed and had a fogging look about them, the new ones are nice and clear and don't look scruffy

That's actually a really good reason! :)

Or you could save yourself the hassel and polish the haze off ;)

Or you could save yourself the hassel and polish the haze off ;)

I did try to polish them as I said in my build thread but they didn't come up, tbh I could have tried and tried and tried and they may or may not have got better and in term of time taken and cost this was the best option for me as with the best will in the world the old ones would never have come up as clear and as new as the brand new ones B) :thumbsup:

Did you wet sand them with 2000 grit sand paper then buff it off using a compound like g3 etc? This would have got them looking like new :thumbsup:

Yes I did mate (followed one of the tutorials on you tube)and they wouldn't come up good enough, though a lot better not a match for my new ones. As I have said I am more than happy with the end result at what I consider not to be a huge cost by any means and not really that much hassle either

Yes I did mate (followed one of the tutorials on you tube)and they wouldn't come up good enough, though a lot better not a match for my new ones. As I have said I am more than happy with the end result at what I consider not to be a huge cost by any means and not really that much hassle either

I would of bought new ones as well mate, they look really smart and you would of struggled to match that with spit and blood on your old ones

Very true pal.........and guess what I now have a couple of spares should I ever need them :yahoo:

A few hours were spent trying to get them right but enough was enough so new ones it was and I reckon I definately made the right choice