Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Fluid

Theorist

please can someone confirm is it dot 5.1 brake fluid for a T sport?

thanks . couldnt find anything in search.

Thanks...is that the highest rating I can use?

This is very good stuff. I have this in my Avensis T-180. http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-1078-motul-rbf-660-factory-line-race-brake-fluid.aspx

Its just gone up in price, but I bought mine for £10. You'd also have to check if its okay for your motor.:thumbsup:

I cannot think of one good reason why anybody driving a road car would want to upgrade their brake fluid, the average Joe egg driving a standard road car would feel no difference whatsoever, yes it has a higher boiling point bla bla bla but in a standard car, you would never know

If you want to spend £20 instead of £6, then go for it ;)

I cannot think of one good reason why anybody driving a road car would want to upgrade their brake fluid, the average Joe egg driving a standard road car would feel no difference whatsoever, yes it has a higher boiling point bla bla bla but in a standard car, you would never know

If you want to spend £20 instead of £6, then go for it ;)

Agreed. But when you can pick 660 stuff up for a tennor then its gotta be a winner. :thumbsup:

to be honest i was just asking for the sake of asking. i might do a fluid change and go for DOT5.1 but otherwise as said it's not needed. Kingo if i leave my car at the stealers for a brake fluid change do you know if they'd use DOT 4 or 5.1 mate? If they use 4 will get my normal mechanic to do it...