Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Coilovers

Tommy P

Hi I only just got my 05 corolla T Sport so don’t know to much about them at the moment. I am looking to get some coilovers (looking to spend under £1000) but am struggling to find many manufacturers that do them for the corolla. So far the only people I can find are BC racing and tein. Does any one have any fitted to their car and any manufacturers anyone can recommend?

i think KW make some which will fit on a t-sport. not sure if they weigh in under your £1000 budget though

I had BC Racing coilovers on my Nissan & they totally transformed the handling. Excellent quality, nice ride comfort & fully adjustable ride height & damping. All for £600 new :thumbsup:

I can't comment on BC having not used them but I believe they are very good. I have used tein products on previous cars and can highly recommend them.

I have got some KW Variant 2 coilovers on mine.

Bought them 2nd hand, 3 years ago, and still haven't got any problems :)

Adjustable damp level, and you can go low as hell with them.

Grtz

Thanks guys. Had a look at the KW'S and they are a bit above my budget unfortunately. Think I will go for the tein SS as I have only heard good things about them. Looks like the family are going to have slightly smaller presents this Christmas. Ha

The only reason I'm not so keen on Tein, is that I had a Skyline on them & the ride was rock hard. It used to give you a kidney punch over every bump & rut - but it's for a different car here, so good luck to you :)

Mine are rock hard :)

But they are adjustable, both in ride height and stiffness.

Good choice :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

im the only person on the forum that have d2s i think

and i haven't had any problems just that i would like to go a bit lower on the back witch i cant :(

I'm looking for a balance between the two realy its my daily driver so I want a confortable ride just a lower stance and better cornering. The roads are not that great where I live so I don't want it too hard

I'm pretty set on getting the BC ones, but it won't be until after Christmas, otherwise I would post up a review.. be interested to hear what you get and what you think of them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links