Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica St185 Blowing Oil Out Of Dumpvalve

shabzgt4rc

hi while driving my celica gt4 today i noticed oil spraying out the bov on gear change also smokes a little..i took all the intercooler pipes off and noticed oil in the charge cooler system and the inlet manifold.

once warm sounds a little ruff but no knocks or bangs drives well holds boost through the gears also has a steel head gasket upgrade no oil mix what so ever.my mechanic told me its the turbo but not so sure as its still new hybrid ct26 any info would be apreciated thanks...

post-73832-0-53961800-1322600797_thumb.j

post-73832-0-41359400-1322600815_thumb.j

Although I've never owned a GT4, I'd say it was the turbo. There's no other oil source than the turbo in the induction system.

thanks for your reply it could possibly be the turbo i checked for shaft play today has a little but none in and out..also the intake pipe on the turbo has a hose attached to the head think its breather pipe im asuming it could probably be sucking in oil from the head but still not sure..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links