Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Videos Of The Gt-86 I Took.

Steve

Here are a few videos I took of the GT 86 I viewed.

Then i took one of the engine bay and the car revving. Pesonally I think it could do with an engine cover as it looks a bit busy. The engine sounds quite nice, better than what it does on the video. I wished I had a rear exhaust shot as that would be quite nice.

I will post a couple more in a moment. Enjoy these :)

Here is one of the interior shot. The cabin inside is truely a nice place to be. The Bucket seats (which come heated!) feel good to sit in and are quite supportive. The dash layout is quite nice too with cockpit style buttons and dual climate control. Definatly a sporty feel. Only thing i am not 100% although they look good are the "Nut" style controls.. not too sure about that yet. The rear seats are also bucket seats although as you would expect it is a GT so there is very little legroom!

Even though this is pre production model it did not feel too plasticky, unlike the last Celica model which was plastic fantastic.

Here is a nice shot of the rear end. Those dual 86 mm tailpipes look the business. Really sets the car off nicely.

Nice looking car there, shame it looks so messy under the bonnet. Can't say I'm inspired by the sound of it either, but I'll leave it 'til I hear it for real to say for sure.

It does sound a lot better in the flesh. Don't forget the bonnet was open and you pick up all sorts of odd engine sounds, from the rear is sounds S2000 meets MX5 meets BMW M3 ish. (I'm sorry that makes no real sense, put it this way it's not a deep rumble to a scream like you get from a Skyline/Supra)

Does anyone know if Toyota will take my wife and 2 year old son as part exchange? :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

Reminds me of the hyundai coupe and the dash binnacle with the speedo etc looks like it's just lifted from the yaris granted the revs are in the middle but same design?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links