Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wtf Tesco Selling Used Rav's Now

dave.m

Looking at the year and mileage its probably an ex company car they are selling off, if indeed its Tesco as the sellers name suggests. The company I work for don't lease cars they buy them and sell them on when they hit 100k. They advertise on the notice boards at work and on ebay/trader etc. Prob not a bad buy if its been looked after well and spent its days on the motorways.

Tesco sell cars and have been doing so for quite some time !! They started off several Years ago and started with scooters. They then moved into new cars but now sell the PX cars as well .... The staff are not allowed the usual 10% staff discount and I believe but am not certain that club card points are only on new cars..

My Wife was a Manager for Tesco s up until medical retirement 3 Years ago....

Thats a good price to for that year.... I wonder if they do a Tesco own brand for cheaper?

I wouldn't call ten grand for a car that's done 98.000 miles cheap Mate !!At least it isn't blue and white striped.......... :rolleyes:

Thats a good price to for that year.... I wonder if they do a Tesco own brand for cheaper?

I wouldn't call ten grand for a car that's done 98.000 miles cheap Mate !!At least it isn't blue and white striped.......... :rolleyes:

You may get a free tank of Tesco's "weasel pee" as Anchs calls it, lets face it EVERY LITTLE HELPS!!!!! :thumbsup: Stew

I wouldn't call ten grand for a car that's done 98.000 miles cheap Mate !!

I Would.......that's a good price for that spec with that milage and that year..... Show me a similar cheaper one. ;-)

Just imagine the state of it - all those miles on cheap and nasty (my opinion) fuel; cheap engine oil; Tesco bleached carpets using Tescos Finest - hey we could start a long post with all the products Tesco have for looking after cars.....

I wouldn't call ten grand for a car that's done 98.000 miles cheap Mate !!

I Would.......that's a good price for that spec with that milage and that year..... Show me a similar cheaper one. ;-)

I think it's b bit much to ask, I'd rather buy an older model at half the price, my Rav is nearly nine years old and has similar miles.

I wonder if Chavsda is going to dabble in the used car market as well, there could be a price war and maybe a bargain up for grabs :rolleyes:

Maybe some are frightened of the milage? But that same vehicle sold from a Toyota forecourt will have 3k slapped on top.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links