Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 Rav4 - Where Can I Buy A Egr Vsv Valve

leggyloo2

Hi There, Can anyone help with sourcing an EGR VSV Valve for a GX RAV4 1994. its had an engine change so now has a 97 3FSE engine but from what i understand the engine from 94 - 99/2000 are the same anyway.?.? Ive looked on the internet & i can find them for around £25-£30 on sites in the US but the only one ive been able to find in the UK is a 2nd hand one for £50.!!.? If i wasn't in such a hurry to the engine back together & get her back on the road then I'd purchase from the US but I could do with buying one in the next couple of days. Any help on where to buy would be great. If anyone as a 2nd hand one lying about, I'd be interested to know the price & if its for sale.? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Parts gateway and other similar sites contact scrap car merchants on your behalf if you don't have any breakers nearby. However at this time of year I don't know how many are open.

I'd be surprised if it was difficult to find the part 2nd hand as its a common engine.

I could do with the part number, i have spoken to a few scrappies who have what looks like a vsv but apparently theirs quite a few in the rav engine bay and i don't want to get the wrong one.

If anyone knows the part number i would be very gratefull.

I done a "first choice spares" request for my petrol filler pipe a few weeks ago and got a decent one for £45. Three breakers replied to it so theres at least that many broke.

These are the numbers of the breakers that quoted me. I dealt with orange salvage as they were the cheapest. Prob most of them closed for holidays but you can try them m8.

DIAL A PART LTD 08714 320073

FOREIGN CAR SPARES 08714 320043

ORANGE AUTOSALVAGE 08714 320945