Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mud Flaps For 4.2

Molnboman

Hej Ravers!

Can anyone pont me to the chepest half decent correct fit, mudflap supplier for the 4.2. Looked at Fleabay and they seem a bit pricey to the say the least!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Allan

Yep the prices on eBay are not far off Toyotas prices, so you might as well(dare I say it :unsure:) go to Toyota for them, I think I got quoted around £50 for the full set.

Still hav`nt got round to buying them though :rolleyes: My side steps seem to catch all the crap thats flicked up.

Heres the actual quote, Mine has plastic wheel arch extenders, I belive some rav`s were born without them, so there may be 2 different sets of mud flaps

post-73910-0-56187100-1323010387_thumb.j

Totally concur with Yoda herewith, Allan.....don't be like me and get the wrong ones....Mr.T best bet for these.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Totally concur with Yoda herewith, Allan.....don't be like me and get the wrong ones....Mr.T best bet for these.

BK's right, as usual. We've got Mt.T's on our 5-dr and they've been great at keeping muck out of the various nooks & crannies (especially the equine kind from the stables). These plus the side steps are probably the best investment you can make - and the steps really set the car off, looks-wise.

I got mine from Mr T and was pleasantly surprised at the price and how easy they were to fit.

Phil

I got mine from Mr T and was pleasantly surprised at the price and how easy they were to fit.

Phil

Thanks for all the replies.....Yes off to Toyota Södertälje for an offer.....Mind you being IKEA Land...I will probably have a premium on the UK prices!...Wish me luck! hahaha

Cheers

A

Possibly a silly response and mudflaps are possibly not the most expensive items but you could always get them and any other bits you want) from Kingo pay his discounted prices and as there should not be any import duties from the UK (could be wrong - but thought it was free flow in EU whle it lasts) so the discount would offset the extra transport costs?

Gus

Possibly a silly response and mudflaps are possibly not the most expensive items but you could always get them and any other bits you want) from Kingo pay his discounted prices and as there should not be any import duties from the UK (could be wrong - but thought it was free flow in EU whle it lasts) so the discount would offset the extra transport costs?

Gus

Thanks Gus...forgive me but who and what is Kingo? Can you supply more info.

Cheers

A

Go into Mr T and ask for discount !!! I got a full set for 38 quid......... :thumbsup:

Go into Mr T and ask for discount !!! I got a full set for 38 quid......... :thumbsup:

Yep I agree if they blurt out a price your not happy with, just stand there and laugh at them until they come up with a better price hysterically_laughing.gif

Mine cost me £43 for the set of four last January.

Phil

Thanks Gus...forgive me but who and what is Kingo? Can you supply more info.

Cheers

A

Parts-king is our special Toyota parts guru who works for a Toyota dealer and offers generally keen prices and expedited delivery, PM him for a price although I seem to recall it mentioned he may well be on holiday at the moment.

Gus

I bought some mudflaps for SWMBO's Rav4 last month, my local Toyota garage was cheaper than Kingo.

Well worth the money though :thumbsup:

I bought some mudflaps for SWMBO's Rav4 last month, my local Toyota garage was cheaper than Kingo.

Well worth the money though :thumbsup:

At the risk of repeating myself repeating myself, the combination of mudflaps and side steps makes one heck of a difference to the road muck which attaches itself to sides of the Rav. This recently further proved by removing side TUBES from wife's 3 door, and replacing with second hand/good nick side steps. TUBES for charity sale if anybody interested....lovely condition and 2 new plastic end gubbins on them.(£13.00 each....!!!!)

£13 pound each for side tubes, that's not a bad price,

That's just the plastic end pieces. Mine was missing one on the driver's side - now replaced.

Just a quick update....Went to my local Toyota dealer and as pleasantly surprised to be quoted 500 sek which is about 50 quid!.....so I think that's fair enough!

Thanks

Allan

The flaps are fairly useless on a 4.2, definitely need steps to catch the muck hitting the spoilered bit of the lower rear doors - come summer mine are splattered with cow and sheep dung. I'm thinking rally flaps would be cheaper than steps (consider extra weight on fuel economy too) but even good versions of them cost a small packet.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links