Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trying To Find A Rav4 !

Hoovie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• anchorman

• Big Kev

• CharlieFarlie

Have you driven it yet Hoovie?

Nope, but it is a no-commitment agreement, so when I see it and drive it, if I don't like the car for any reason, just a walk away (too far away at 300 miles to do a test drive and then go back another day to buy, so did it this way as all the RAV4s round here are much pricier)

I am going to carry on south afterwards anyway to visit family in Berkshire, so either way, need to do the journey :thumbsup:

Did a similar thing with the Qashqai - that was a 400 mile round trip to get it!

This is no cheap Chinese item !! If You buy a car with normal Hi fI kit You could install one of these and sell Your existing one....

One of these is on My wish list but as said I've spent enough on My car for this Year at least !!!

http://www.car-vision.co.uk/toyota-navi-dvd/12418-toyota-rav4-oem-upgrade-dvd-gps-sat-nav-bt-easy-fit-media-system.html

Charlie, that price is ridiculous! I can get the same thing from Canada for $699 (£447), and yes, it's Chinese made, but not cheap:

FlyAudio E7547NAVI

This is no cheap Chinese item !! If You buy a car with normal Hi fI kit You could install one of these and sell Your existing one....

One of these is on My wish list but as said I've spent enough on My car for this Year at least !!!

http://www.car-vision.co.uk/toyota-navi-dvd/12418-toyota-rav4-oem-upgrade-dvd-gps-sat-nav-bt-easy-fit-media-system.html

Charlie, that price is ridiculous! I can get the same thing from Canada for $699 (£447), and yes, it's Chinese made, but not cheap:

FlyAudio E7547NAVI

For every dollar you pay in the good ole USA James, we pay a pound.

FlyAudio E7547NAVI

For every dollar you pay in the good ole USA James, we pay a pound.

Perhaps the Canadian dollar is different ?? I used to buy all My detailing gear from a company called Autopia in the states when there was $2 to the £...................

I am going to carry on south afterwards anyway to visit family in Berkshire, so either way, need to do the journey :thumbsup:

Stop on by while you are nearby so I can drool all over it :drool:

Gus

Hoovie,

Octagon Toyota Reading currently have an 11 plate XTR manual with sat nav on their website:

http://usedcars.octagon.toyota.co.uk/vehicle.aspx?wflw=se_gr_ve_vi&ctr=1323223&vhl=602277510&srcmdc=se_gr_re_

Might be worth ringing them :thumbsup:

(assuming Mrs Duncs doesn't get me to buy it :rolleyes: )

Hoovie,

Octagon Toyota Reading currently have an 11 plate XTR manual with sat nav on their website:

http://usedcars.octagon.toyota.co.uk/vehicle.aspx?wflw=se_gr_ve_vi&ctr=1323223&vhl=602277510&srcmdc=se_gr_re_

Might be worth ringing them :thumbsup:

(assuming Mrs Duncs doesn't get me to buy it :rolleyes: )

Link doesn't work Mate...

Cheers, Dunkers, I tried to find that car by various methods after link didn't work, and got as far as a 'front page' but failed on click for more info.

Dominic, 'search timed out' ....

Toyota must have one of the most useless searches for their Used Cars on the web! :(

Good firm to deal with WRMG, I bought my T180 from them at their Huddersfield branch.

Regards Clare

Snow arrived a bit too early! woke up to around 3 inches settled and still falling now. why couldnt it hold for just 1 more day :ffs:

Will be a long journey south today I think :wacko:

Well, after selling my RAv4.2 Back in May 2010, I am now a fully paid-up member of the RAV4 gang again :thumbsup:

Picked up my new one Saturday 5PM from Letchworth....

Photos below after a drive to Berkshire.

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Quick review after the first 30 hours and 500(!) Miles of ownership .....

:yahoo::yahoo::in_love::clap::clap:

Stunning vehicle, Hoovie min....good health to drive it. Was never keen on white Ravs until that Pearly McEscent one came out....one in my local T .....BEST NOT GO THERE.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

You could have said, I could have walked to that Sainsburys..... mother and child space, I reckon someone didnt want their new baby dinged :thumbsup:

Gus

P.S. you need to edit your signature line again. :yahoo:

You could have said, I could have walked to that Sainsburys..... mother and child space, I reckon someone didnt want their new baby dinged :thumbsup:

Gus

P.S. you need to edit your signature line again. :yahoo:

Didn't know you were in Winnersh! I then spent the evening in the Dragon Inn (and ended up £300 lighter after paying for everyones meals :eek: - nice food though :thumbsup: )

and oh yes, the newer the car, the smaller the parking spaces look :) :lol:

Welcome back buddy - feels good doesn't it?

More pics soon I hope. They run nice don't they (the 150 is delightfully smooth in my opinion).

That looks spot on Mate !!! Nice Auto box as well .... MMMmmmmmmm Niiice !!!.............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yup Charlie, and after insisting I wanted Manual, the Auto is very nice ;) . You made a very valid point ref adding extras compared to buying the higher spec with those parts as standard when if comes to selling time :yes:

It does feel good indeed, Don :thumbsup: It was coming down cats and dogs on the drive home from Reading and car felt very solid and a definate upgrade from the Qashqai.

Due to the rain, the lovely paintwork is pretty mucky already so photos will wait till weekend I think :rolleyes: Spent a bit of time loading up some CDs to the radio HDD but got a bit too parky to sit in the car for long, so going to delegate that task to a teenager in need of some xmas cash instead :lol: - 5p a CD seems reasonable :D

Well, after selling my RAv4.2 Back in May 2010, I am now a fully paid-up member of the RAV4 gang again :thumbsup:

Picked up my new one Saturday 5PM from Letchworth....

Photos below after a drive to Berkshire.

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Quick review after the first 30 hours and 500(!) Miles of ownership .....

:yahoo::yahoo::in_love::clap::clap:

NICE! Welcome to the 4.3 world! That paint is called "Blizzard Pearl" over here--they actually charge a little extra for it on the sticker. But it's worth it because it looks very elegant. Enjoy!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links