Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Compressor Exhaust

CraigGwill

I am the new owner of a corolla compressor does any1 know the best aftermarket exhaust i can put on to gain some more bhp, Cheers

As far as i'm aware there is no off the shelf exhaust system. You will need to get one fabricated, most ppl on here who have done it on the compressor have put in two back boxes. My system was done by longlife, tbh it's not the best the tips have gone off a bit but i think that was down to neglect from the previous owner.

It does sound amazing (mid sport noise) i do have a PPE manifold but i am having problems with it melting my gear change cables. If you do get one then alter the position of them at the same time.

The PPE header are meant to add about 10-15bhp.

I doubt they do that but it does help :)

As far as i'm aware there is no off the shelf exhaust system. You will need to get one fabricated, most ppl on here who have done it on the compressor have put in two back boxes. My system was done by longlife, tbh it's not the best the tips have gone off a bit but i think that was down to neglect from the previous owner.

It does sound amazing (mid sport noise) i do have a PPE manifold but i am having problems with it melting my gear change cables. If you do get one then alter the position of them at the same time.

The PPE header are meant to add about 10-15bhp.

I doubt they do that but it does help :)

I suspect it might if you could remap the ECU

But yeah custom is the way to go with the compressor :thumbsup:

cheers for the tips will see what i can find , i have bought a sus blitz induction for it not arrived yet cant wait lol does any1 know where i can get shorter pulleys for my charger

i've had a longlife exhaust fitted on mine, been back twice to try get it made quieter but its still abit loud. no particular sound to it just bellowy. would be interested to hear other people custom exhausts to compare it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links