Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New-Ish Rav?

Paulus17

Kev you will be welcome to the plate when we eventually get our cherished one on :lol::thumbsup:

Your old registration number will then belong to DVLA - but you may find goes back on the RAV when you next retain your personal plate...

David

Thanks for that David :thumbsup:

I was hoping Kev would have bought it off us for several thousand pounds :lol::lol:

Get them clay Bars AND POLISH at the ready, Paul....after I have finished coaching Charlie on car detailing, I will get to you...... :yahoo:

big kev

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paulus17

• firemac

• anchorman

• CharlieFarlie

.........as long as you don't have the same tyres front and rear!

:huh: :huh:

How d'ya mean Don?

Not with you either, Don. In my case, all 4 tyres were Duelers but there was clearly something different between the fronts & the rears.

Only that the same make and type shouldn't make any difference. Maybe tread depth is critical if you say it made a difference?

Kev you will be welcome to the plate when we eventually get our cherished one on :lol::thumbsup:

Your old registration number will then belong to DVLA - but you may find goes back on the RAV when you next retain your personal plate...

David

Thanks for that David :thumbsup:

I was hoping Kev would have bought it off us for several thousand pounds :lol::lol:

Get them clay Bars AND POLISH at the ready, Paul....after I have finished coaching Charlie on car detailing, I will get to you...... :yahoo:

big kev

I'm ready and waitin' Kev :thumbsup:

Only that the same make and type shouldn't make any difference. Maybe tread depth is critical if you say it made a difference?

OK thank you Don :thumbsup:

The tyres which are all Duelers do have better tread on the back,they look fairly new compared to the front,so could they have been swapped over already possibly??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links