Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Snow Thread

*srjp*

I wasn't too fussed about the "Pirelli Scorpion Ice + Snow" tyres purchased last year so picked up two "BF Goodrich Winter Slalom KSI" this year and stuck them on the front (keeping two Pirellis on the rear). Am already quite impressed with their grip but without any noticeable sacrifice in terms of noise or comfort.

Here's a little pic illustrating the depth of snowfall before their first real test session this week:

post-99583-0-46846600-1323680247_thumb.j

Pah.... Who needs winter tyres !!................. Wow that's some snow Mate !! Went over to Dunfirmline Saturday and there was a good amount of snow lay down !

Regarding tyre noise.. My Vredestien Wintracs are actually quieter than the Brigestone all weather tyres they replaced !!

Another metre forecast to fall this week... At least we're prepared for it here though, makes quite a difference. The tyres you have a highly rated by locals here but bit too expensive for me!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links