Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello And Need Help Already

mandie82

Hi all..

My name is Mandie and I bought my first Aygo just over a week ago now. A nice 56 plate Black in great condition... love driving her.. but bumped her at the weekend doh... and I need some help sourcing part numbers/ parts ..

I need the bracket that holds the bumper to the wing on the drivers side as this is barley holding things together at moment. I also need the front cross member beam needs to be replaced and also a weird piece od plastic that we think goes from the centre under the cross memeber down, but not 100% as this had fallen out but I do have a part number i think for this which is 53285-0h010/40 ??

Otherwise she is ok thank god.

Hi all..

My name is Mandie and I bought my first Aygo just over a week ago now. A nice 56 plate Black in great condition... love driving her.. but bumped her at the weekend doh... and I need some help sourcing part numbers/ parts ..

I need the bracket that holds the bumper to the wing on the drivers side as this is barley holding things together at moment. I also need the front cross member beam needs to be replaced and also a weird piece od plastic that we think goes from the centre under the cross memeber down, but not 100% as this had fallen out but I do have a part number i think for this which is 53285-0h010/40 ??

Otherwise she is ok thank god.

hello Mandie, welcome to TOC

Your best action is to send Parts-King on here a PM quoting your car reg no and VIN with the above description of damaged parts

He is a Parts Manager for a Toyota Dealership and may be able to help.....He offers a mail order service and will probably give you a discount

omg as if youve bumped your aygo mines 08 and i drive it like its brand new i love it haha its in a bad way its filthyyyyyy and dusty its parked up atm :(( sorry im drunk haha