Do Not Sell My Personal Information

U/c Delivery Time!

Tirvil

Hi

Have just had the demo U/C on trial for a day, really like it. When asking about ordering a new one, was surprised to find delivery would be March or April!! I am really dissapointed, also local dealer checked on Toyota web site, and no other dealer in the UK has one in stock.

Is this normal? Also can anyone confirm that the Road Tax is £0 ?

Erik

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

I would say a 12 week lead time is not unusual for a factory build vehicle (don't forget it's coming from Japan!), I was once quoted 20 weeks for a Verso...

The road tax is only £0 for the first year after this it'll be £95.

Hope that helps :)

Hi

Thank's for the welcome Duncerduncs, and the information.

I have decided to purchase the demo U/C (rather than wait four months for a new one!) It is only four months old, has done 1300 miles.

Looking forward to see how it performs in the snow! (forecast for next week here in Shetland)

Erik

Hi

I have decided to purchase the demo U/C (rather than wait four months for a new one!) It is only four months old, has done 1300 miles.

Looking forward to see how it performs in the snow! (forecast for next week here in Shetland)

Erik

Is it the diesel ? The 4wd will be useful in the snow :thumbsup:

David

Welcome to the U/c forums!!! At last someone has posted.

My Toyota dealer on the Isle of Man has an unregistered Tyrol Siver 1.4 D4d AWD for sale and he,s knocking £500 of it. It has no extras on (Sat-nav or leather) and i think he is struggling to sell it. The best way to buy an U/c is to get hold of an x-demo model, there are usually about 20+ on the Toyota used -car website, I got mine that way. Bought in the UK and shipped over to the IOM.Glad to see you did not but the Petrol version, no AWD and not a patch on the diesel version.

Hope you like your newish U/C, great motor

Regards Clare

Hi

Erik

Is it the diesel ? The 4wd will be useful in the snow :thumbsup:

David

Yes David, it is the diesel, should be ready for collection on wednesday. I will report on how it goes.

Erik

Welcome to the U/c forums!!! At last someone has posted.

My Toyota dealer on the Isle of Man has an unregistered Tyrol Siver 1.4 D4d AWD for sale and he,s knocking £500 of it. It has no extras on (Sat-nav or leather) and i think he is struggling to sell it. The best way to buy an U/c is to get hold of an x-demo model, there are usually about 20+ on the Toyota used -car website, I got mine that way. Bought in the UK and shipped over to the IOM.Glad to see you did not but the Petrol version, no AWD and not a patch on the diesel version.

Hope you like your newish U/C, great motor

Regards Clare

Thanks for welcome Clare.

looking forward to collecting the demo U/C next week. Yes I considered an ex-demo from the UK mainland, but the 200 mile ferry from Aberdeen is expensive (unaccompanied cars cost a lot more on the ferry and are complicated to arrange from this end)

Regards

Erik

Just seen where you are Erik, your,e as bad as me for paying expensive Ferry charges. For the last 3 weeks our Ferry service as been so disrupted by high winds and stormy weather. Still that,s part of living on a small island!!!!

Enjoy your U/C (you will)

Regards Clare :thumbsup:

Just seen where you are Erik, your,e as bad as me for paying expensive Ferry charges. For the last 3 weeks our Ferry service as been so disrupted by high winds and stormy weather. Still that,s part of living on a small island!!!!

Enjoy your U/C (you will)

Regards Clare :thumbsup:

sorry somehow double posted

As Manxrav says enjoy :thumbsup: after owning 1 for nearly 2yrs I have no complaints apart from possibly the size of the boot.

David