Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla's Bolts And Nuts

Hurricane3001

Hi all,

Does someone know exactely if Uk made 2002/3 Corolla uses bolts and nuts in Metric size (mm.) or in Inches?

Thanks for help

metric but jap metric lol :thumbsup: different pitch on the thread

Japanese tend to use a lot of fine threads so you would have to go to a shop and ask for M10 Fine or M10 extra fine. These are available in ISO metric which is widely available. The bit that is different is the spanner size. ISO/DIN and JIS are different on a number of sizes. You'll find the car has a lot of 12mm headed bolts, the standard in ISO/DIN is 13mm

metric but jap metric lol :thumbsup: different pitch on the thread

Japanese tend to use a lot of fine threads so you would have to go to a shop and ask for M10 Fine or M10 extra fine. These are available in ISO metric which is widely available. The bit that is different is the spanner size. ISO/DIN and JIS are different on a number of sizes. You'll find the car has a lot of 12mm headed bolts, the standard in ISO/DIN is 13mm

blink.gif do you know everything lol? and do you happen to know where i've misplaced my sky remote lol? nice detailed explanation!

Thanks to all for detailed explaination. I asked the question just to know what set of wrench to buy. But now I known much more ....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links