Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Haolebuilt Ii Build Thread

surfcitylocal

damn .. dubble post...

And now some "gangstah" bling High Chrome 26" Spinners to compleet it.... ;)

spinners.jpg

hummer-spinner.jpg

Peter, those wheels would look great on your iQ. LOL

Peter, those wheels would look great on your iQ. LOL

YEP.... think so too... :P

I think I will do some photoshopping...

Peter

I swung by on my way home tonight and took some more spy shots of the work at AirRunner. It should be done tomorrow.

Air lines...

DSCN0675.JPG

Dakota Digital gauges...

DSCN0677.JPG

Switches...

DSCN0676.JPG

Stance...

DSCN0671.JPG

DSCN0672.JPG

DSCN0673.JPG

I'll post up some pics of the finished product and maybe a short video after I get it home.

Looking very good indeed!

Can't wait for more updates :clap:

I did notice that your door pockets look different to our UK spec though, ours go nearly the full length of the door with one bottle holder in each. Yours looks much shorter with twin bottle holders. :unsure:

Here are the pictures from tonight. I picked up the iQ from AirRunner and took her home.

DSCN0682.JPG

At ride height...

DSCN0688.JPG

All the way up...

DSCN0689.JPG

All the way down...

DSCN0695.JPG

DSCN0696.JPG

DSCN0698.JPG

DSCN0699.JPG

The switches...

DSCN0700.JPG

Digital gauges...

DSCN0701.JPG

Compressor and tank...

DSCN0702.JPG

Gonna wash it up tomorrow and make her shine.

A short video...

Titanium blocks underneth are required.... sparks whilst dragging. :)

Fish

Holy cre-mole-E! When it's low, it's low! It looked like the front mudflaps in front of the wheels (whatever they're called) were scraping on the driveway. I wonder if you left it that way, and they tried to clamp your car, would they be able to get the clamp on? You practically have an iQ SUV, without the 4 wheel drive at full height, looking at those pictures. Looking very good Taz.

Holy cre-mole-E! When it's low, it's low! It looked like the front mudflaps in front of the wheels (whatever they're called) were scraping on the driveway. I wonder if you left it that way, and they tried to clamp your car, would they be able to get the clamp on? You practically have an iQ SUV, without the 4 wheel drive at full height, looking at those pictures. Looking very good Taz.

Hahaha can imagine them trying to clamp that like, funny stuff

Jordan

Btw taz, those the wheels? Or are those still steelies? Im blind

J

Those are still the steelies Jordan. The body kit and wheels will be on this week. I think you are right Robert, a tow truck would not be able to pick up the iQ at full drop, hmmmm, I guess I can park where I want and the iQ will still be there when I return. =)

I installed the painted mirror covers and front plate today then gave the iQ a wash.

DSCN0709.jpg

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0719.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

I aefda erked efkk4 t4-6h9-4h34 kmgkm...

THBEGT= kejruyrgb, itknfe#$%^7m

oops.. sorry... drool on the keyboard....

Jealous. Not even kidding. So prefer the scion look over the toyota look..but don't relaly like the shark fin aerial haha..not really the iQ type i think. Those pics can see the steelies more clearly..can't wait til the body kit and the wheels are on! Gonna look great.

Jordan

Yep, definitely looking good Taz. I like the iQ plate on the front. It's good you don't have to have a front licence plate in LA. I'm not so sure about the shark fin aerial. It looks good, but maybe it's the colour for me that's not just right. Gotta go, food's ready.

Yep, definitely looking good Taz. I like the iQ plate on the front. It's good you don't have to have a front licence plate in LA. I'm not so sure about the shark fin aerial. It looks good, but maybe it's the colour for me that's not just right. Gotta go, food's ready.

Thank you. We are actually required to have a front plate in California, I plan on just using it for shows. I have ordered vanity plates so when they come in I will run the front and back plates. The shark fin is color matched to the Blizzard Pear, probably hard to tell from the photos. I'll have to see what it looks like with the FIVE:AD wing, I might go for the smaller shark fin at that point. We will see.

Picked up the tires from Toyo today, the body kit, wheels and tires should all be on tomorrow!

Picked up my tires today from the Toyo Distribution Center in Ontario (CA). Proxes 4, 215/40/18.

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0730.jpg

DSCN0727.jpg

800,000 square feet of tires!

DSCN0726.jpg

This is TOYOJO (Joe) who's been working for Toyo for 28 years. Great guy!

DSCN0732.jpg

Ready to be mounted tomorrow!

DSCN0733.jpg

I bet you're getting all excited now Taz. All the bits are coming together, and soon the jigsaw will be complete, sorry, the car. It's just the image I had in my head is like you found a jigsaw box with missing pieces, and now you're almost done collecting the pieces and soon, very soon we hope, you will have a complete set of pieces and your car will be complete. 18 inch wheels and tyres on an iQ! Can't wait. Don't be going off driving somewhere when you're done. You get those photo's uploaded so we can drool some more over your creation. I know we are'nt looking forward to this as much as you, but you do have us all hooked. It's almost like watching a favourite TV series, waiting impatiently for that next instalment.

Nice one Taz.

That's exactly how it feels Bob. I should have the kit and wheels on today. I'll post up pics as soon as I'm done. Then the whole process starts over again on the interior.

Naaaice, naaaice.... very naaaice....

Peter

The FIVE:AD body kit, wheels and TOYO Tires were all installed today. I had the help of my buddy Rodney and we had a blast together. Here are some pics of the day...

DSCN0751.jpg

DSCN0754.jpg

DSCN0756.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0778.jpg

DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

Gotta head to my car club meeting.

Looks great... Nice to see those rims nice and snug in those arches. :)

Fish

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links