Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla: Rear Seats Fold Flat?

manalishi

hi , yes they fold flat with the last version the E12 (2002 onwards model) also the carolla is very big inside for its size. if you look at the shape its a big cabin with very short bonnet at the front . hope this helps . :thumbsup:

Hi

The base of the seats fold forwards upright and then the backs of the seats fold down flat into the space. It leaves plenty of room and still looks pretty tidy.

:yes:

Luke

I was looking at a jazz for my wife but googled around and found that they suffer from a gear box problem . Some even need a new gear box as low as 27,000 miles. i think the carolla is a better looking and more solid car.

I was looking at a jazz for my wife but googled around and found that they suffer from a gear box problem . Some even need a new gear box as low as 27,000 miles. i think the carolla is a better looking and more solid car.

I had a Jazz and exchanged it for an E12 Corolla, the best move I made. My Jazz had a new steering column at 5k, a gear box rattle at 12k, and was losing water from the radiator at 15k.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links