Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Headlights

aygomon

Your original question was specific and answered succinctly and accurately.

In response to your second post. Buy better bulbs and fit them.

Further information may be garnered by using the search function.

Mickey, you are correct, it was accurately and specifically answered. Not very helpful though was it!

Not really the helpful sort of answer that a TOC member would expect.

• Like 1

I find the front headlights on the Ago rather poor has anyone upgraded them with better bulbs

Osram Nightbreaker Plus, Phillips X-treme Vision +100% or Ring Ultima +120% would be worth considering for upgrades. Have a look at the Autobulbs Direct and Powerbulbs websites (I think you will need H4 bulbs, but check your owners manual). Costs from approx £24 per pair.

Only drawback is that the brighter bulbs usually have a shorter life.

i have changed my full headlights to white with a tint of blue & my side highlights pure white :) x

Your original question was specific and answered succinctly and accurately.

In response to your second post. Buy better bulbs and fit them.

Further information may be garnered by using the search function.

Someone's in a happy mood.

So are the alternative bulbs mentioned worth the upgrade? Do they turn the Aygo from relatively inoffensive to supremely dazzling at night? Or just a whiter light? If anyone has any pics I'm sure other forum members would find them helpful!

So are the alternative bulbs mentioned worth the upgrade? Do they turn the Aygo from relatively inoffensive to supremely dazzling at night? Or just a whiter light? If anyone has any pics I'm sure other forum members would find them helpful!

We've upgraded the headlight bulbs in each new car we've had since 2001 (Nissan Primera, Mazda 323, Mazda Premacy, Toyota Corolla, Mazda 2, Toyota Auris) and always found improvement in both the range and brightness/whiteness of the lighting. If the headlights are properly adjusted, they shouldn't be supremely dazzling to other road users.