Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Job For Anchorman?

crofter

:unsure: Dont know if this is the right one,seem to remember this name being mentioned (With affection)by the Peak Ranger,sorry Peak Ravver. :unsure:

If it is perhaps you may pass on Birthday greetings to Woollaston as he has not posted lately.

Del

:unsure: Dont know if this is the right one,seem to remember this name being mentioned (With affection)by the Peak Ranger,sorry Peak Ravver. :unsure:

If it is perhaps you may pass on Birthday greetings to Woollaston as he has not posted lately.

Del

Del, thanks for stepping in on birthday duty i am afraid i dont get time to look in everyday anymore, so sooner than let anyone down i stopped doing it, however i used to check when someone had last posted, and if it was more than a few mths i didn't bother.. with wollaston i am not sure he has ever posted in the last 3 yrs. and with all the new names it is not easy to spot whether or not they are on this forum..but thanks again and if i do spot someone i will help :thumbsup: Stew

Del

Del, thanks for stepping in on birthday duty i am afraid i dont get time to look in everyday anymore, so sooner than let anyone down i stopped doing it, however i used to check when someone had last posted, and if it was more than a few mths i didn't bother.. with wollaston i am not sure he has ever posted in the last 3 yrs. and with all the new names it is not easy to spot whether or not they are on this forum..but thanks again and if i do spot someone i will help :thumbsup: Stew

Your welcome Stew :thumbsup:

It was more of a,not so subtle,hint to remind Anchs of the Birthday in case he was so wrapped up in the garage with his new shamine he may have forgotten.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :yahoo::yahoo:

Del