Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Washers And Wipers

ste372

hi can anybody recommend some flat blade wipers they have retro fitted on their corolla. also what size is needed ive phoned two motor factors and they both gave different sizes o/s and n/s.

also has anybody done anything with the washer jets? im not loving the four random aquirts of water onto the windscreen. has anyone fitted the fan type jets to their corollas that give an even spread across the windscreen?

were they a straight fit? no mods needed?

also wouldnt happen to have part number would ya?

thanks ste

Ok thank you will get them ordered as soon as I get back into work

personally i've found that the curvature or shape or whatever of the corolla windscreen doesn't lend itself to aero style blades. whenever i've used then, whatever make they leave me horrible streaks. when i switch back to Bosch normal style wipers i get a perfect wipe with no streaks or marks :S

personally i've found that the curvature or shape or whatever of the corolla windscreen doesn't lend itself to aero style blades. whenever i've used then, whatever make they leave me horrible streaks. when i switch back to bosch normal style wipers i get a perfect wipe with no streaks or marks :S

thanks for the feedback ill keep the old wipers then just in case im not impressed with the aero ones

ste

personally i've found that the curvature or shape or whatever of the corolla windscreen doesn't lend itself to aero style blades. whenever i've used then, whatever make they leave me horrible streaks. when i switch back to bosch normal style wipers i get a perfect wipe with no streaks or marks :S

Im the opposite for that I find normal blades poor.

D4d is it the Bosch flat wipers you get?

i always buy Bosch normal blades, the drivers having a spoiler. in the aero style i've tried Bosch and valeo. i must say however the Bosch ones were significantly worse than any other i've tried. have you found the same?

msprince if you could provide the part number I'd be very interested in those also.

Thank you

i always buy bosch normal blades, the drivers having a spoiler. in the aero style i've tried bosch and valeo. i must say however the bosch ones were significantly worse than any other i've tried. have you found the same?

No ive not, i have the Bosch flat wipers and had them on for some time now but they are ok atm, i find that normal wipers dont last as long. Thats just me tho

msprince if you could provide the part number I'd be very interested in those also.

Thank you

I dont have the part number sorry.

I just asked my local toyota parts dept to look for them under a 2007 hilux.

Hi Lux washer jets part number 85381-0k010 about £11 each plus vat :-)

Thank you :)

I drive with Bosch aero twin.

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=bosch%20aerotwin&gbv=2&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1623l3089l0l3869l10l8l0l3l3l0l156l608l0.5l5l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Best wipers i ever had.

standard lenght is 530mm x 450mm.

But i drive with 550mm x 475mm. a little larger and wipes perfect the whole front window :)

• 3 weeks later...

Fitted the Hi-Lux washers jets and OMG!! straight fit with NO mods needed :-)

they are amazing, recomend to all.

gonna see if they will fit in my "99" Rav, one slight touch of the stork and the whole windscreen is covered! this is gonna save me money on fluid eventually once ive stopped playing around with them lol..