Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla E12 1.4 Clutch

corollat3sport

£66 seems a bit cheap for LUK, having said that your engine is small than mine. it's your car/money so fit whatever you like, personally i wouldn't touch anything other than an LUK with a bargepole, as far as i know it's like going to get it from toyota themselves because LUK make clutches for toyota? dunno if that's true like...

true true...im confused.....what is LUK and how do i know a LUK clutch before i purchase it? sorry for sounding so stupid laugh.gif

please don't take i'm thinking the p*ss cos i'm not: when you go to the supermarket and you need baked beans on your shopping list now you can buy the own brand beans in the can for like 33p per can, but you could go for the heinz beans at 80p per can.

in the same way when you go to the parts shop, and ask for a clutch they could sell you a cheaper make or they could sell you an LUK one. what i'm saying is go for the LUK one. just like cheaper beans may taste the same to some people, i think they are rank and only buy heinz ones. in the same way i'd only buy the LUK clutch cos i know it will be as close as possible or identical in feel/quality/'driveability' to a genuine toyota one.

You can tell it's LUK because it will say on the box and the box will have usually a yellow and black colour scheme (unless they changed recently).

cheers man and i aint taking no offence laugh.gif i actually want to go for the better brand and what you guys recommend as you guys obviously have more experience than me :)

i will get the clutch of them and if its a genuine LUK i will keep it and if not i will return it :) but yeah thanks mate for pointing me in the right direction thumbsup.gif

I disagree on the beans, tesco beans taste good to me haha.

Luk supply many manfactures, so toyota clutches are prob just luk anyway.

Go for the luk.

Last time I did a clutch the box was yellow n black.

LMAO laugh.gif

I disagree on the beans, tesco beans taste good to me haha.

i knew someone would pipe up with that hehe :P

Luk supply many manfactures, so toyota clutches are prob just luk anyway.

Go for the luk.

i thought so but didn't know for sure, either way i think they are good clutches.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links