Do Not Sell My Personal Information

05 Cts Audio Options

ste372

has anyone been able to get a double din aftermarket headunit in their car? if so what fascia plates are available to tidy it all up afterwards?

will my steering wheel controls still work with the aftermarket headunit?

also what size are the standard front and rear Speakers in the car and maximum mounting depth if known?

sorry for all the questions just looking to get a list together so i can get the car how i want it in the new year

thanks ste

has anyone been able to get a double din aftermarket headunit in their car? if so what fascia plates are available to tidy it all up afterwards?

will my steering wheel controls still work with the aftermarket headunit?

also what size are the standard front and rear speakers in the car and maximum mounting depth if known?

sorry for all the questions just looking to get a list together so i can get the car how i want it in the new year

thanks ste

I replaced my satnav unit but went with a single din using a surround that filled the full aperture, I also had to get a replacement air vent surround as the original is slightly different to the standard non-satnav surrounds. Some people have fitted double din but getting the surround right is difficult from what I have seen. Steering wheel controls on mine no longer work, don't know if there is a way round this?

I used 6.5 inch Speakers on the front and rear don't know what the maximum depth is but mine are quite deep and fit easily.

Hope this helps a bit

I'm having trouble with finding the 2din surround iv ordered two but both are no good. If you need the single din or double din surround iv got both brand new.

Hi ste372,

Look at this thread as the right fit facia I got is covered in here - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131514 :thumbsup:

hi thanks for that ive made a note of that adaptor plate

any links for the apdaptor lead you got for the steering wheel controls as ive got a facelift model so im hoping that lead will work

thanks ste

Ste,

There is a adapter which allow you to use your steeringcontrols. But depends on the type of radio.

Dubbeldin is no problem. Is visual the best option ;)