Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Go

Dale mill

I think its time to get rid of my RAV4 T180 it`s one of the best cars i`ve ever driven and the most comfortable but every time i drive it its like i`m waiting for the next problem and the next time it might not be within warranty and been to price 2 tyres today which is to the tune of £470 which is crazy. so i`m afriad it may be time to part with it

470 quid for two tyres ?? I have a set of T180 wheels with tyres with 6+mill of tread sat in the garage.... I would have or will swap them for equally mint wheels with bald tyres and a wee drink if anyone wants them or sell for 200 quid a wheel/tyre........ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think its time to get rid of my RAV4 T180 it`s one of the best cars i`ve ever driven and the most comfortable but every time i drive it its like i`m waiting for the next problem and the next time it might not be within warranty and been to price 2 tyres today which is to the tune of £470 which is crazy. so i`m afriad it may be time to part with it

NAW DALE.....!!!! Ye cannae go rattlin' cages then naff off into the sunset, mucker. Nothing wrong with your car that a proper INFORMED approach won't cure, and as you will see you now have Charlie on side !!!! Bide thy time....and the wheel and tyre offer he is making you is also a stonker.....and should you require any Runflat Rings in perfect nick, you can have for the cost of postification.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

I'll gie ye £300.93 for yer car and take the risk of the runflats running; the engine burning; and all those hinges falling apart !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links