Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T180 Side Rails?

Gav rav

Hi all

I have just purchased a T180 having come from a seat leon and am really impressed with the car. However, I think the car looks silly without the side rails, I have seen a few rav s with them and they look great and cant understand why the T180 doesn't have them? What does everyone else think?

When I purchased my T180 it also didnt have the side rails, it looked like there was something missing !! Within 2 weeks of having the T180 I gave in and purchased and fitted the Toyota ones, looks so much better with them. !! And they come in hand when trying to reach into the roof box !!

Mine was the same as in no side steps or mud flaps so I got them all from Mr T & it looks so much better thumbsup.gif

Now I have the added bonus of being able to reach the middle of the roof when cleaning it - never mind the roof box, that is a different challenge!! laughing.gif

gallery_105785_1480_963542.jpg

Mine was the same as in no side steps or mud flaps so I got them all from Mr T & it looks so much better thumbsup.gif

Now I have the added bonus of being able to reach the middle of the roof when cleaning it - never mind the roof box, that is a different challenge!! laughing.gif

gallery_105785_1480_963542.jpg

Ditto that :thumbsup:

ToyotaRav4200803-1.jpg

I Wonder if the question was about the Side Steps (as has been answered) or the Roof Rails?

The Side Steps have always been an option that tends to come with Styling Packs - and I agree that the RAV4 generally looks better for them.

The Roof Rails seem to being dropped gradually from the RAV4 - on the RAV4.2, I think ALL the cars had them; on the RAV4.3, only the base spec XT3 had the Roof Rails and they were optional extras on the higher specs ( :unsure: )

I think the RAV4 does not look quite right WITHOUT the Roof Rails. They are available as either a Self-Fit (PM Parts King for a Price) or the Dealers will fit for around £250.

There is a set of these just been posted on £Bay

http://www.ebay.co.u...sid=p4340.l2562

And no,I dont know the seller

Looks like my motor!!

Not sure how much they will go for at the end, but the guy is quite right in saying the rails and bars sell for over £200 new. Could be a nice bargain for someone :thumbsup:

Cheers lads, reckon I will put a bid on them

There is also someone selling them ne for £120

Are they easy to fit?