Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Celica Genuine T Sport Leather Seats Very Rare

Mistermena

I wish members would only post B.I.N. eBay listings. What may have been a bargain for someone on here, is unlikely to happen now.

I wish members would only post B.I.N. eBay listings. What may have been a bargain for someone on here, is unlikely to happen now.

The reason why I posted this on the Celica forum is because I have posted many on eBay finds (Take a look) in the past and I didn't want this one to be over looked!!! Forum members in the past have commented that they didn't know that there was an "eBay Finds" section on Toyota TOC!

I hope this answers your post...

I'm glad you mentioned there is an eBay finds section, as I didn't know myself. As this section seems to be very much your "baby", why don't you limit these finds to B.I.N., rather than pushing the price up?.

I'm glad you mentioned there is an eBay finds section, as I didn't know myself. As this section seems to be very much your "baby", why don't you limit these finds to B.I.N., rather than pushing the price up?.

I have NO intention of pushing prices up! As I have no connection to the sellers. I post so that forum members might find something that is of use to them. I wonder if you are bidding on the seats? :g:

I have NO intention of pushing prices up!

But don't you see?, that's exactly what is likely to happen!.

If a member is on the lookout for something, they can set up an eBay search. If you make dozens of members aware of a rare part, they end up bidding against each other, and the winning bidder ends up paying more than he/she would otherwise.

Good intentions..yes. But whether you are actually doing members a favour is another matter.

I have NO intention of pushing prices up!

But don't you see?, that's exactly what is likely to happen!.

If a member is on the lookout for something, they can set up an eBay search. If you make dozens of members aware of a rare part, they end up bidding against each other, and the winning bidder ends up paying more than he/she would otherwise.

Good intentions..yes. But whether you are actually doing members a favour is another matter.

But what you fail to see is that some members come on here and ask forum members where to source parts from and as you've already stated you were not aware of the eBay section to TOC! I've already help many members from this forum and been thanks for doing so. Your not telling me that by posting an auction on here that dozens of members are going to rush to bid on it when they may not need it???

You've not said if you're bidding on this auction! so I'm guessing that you are and dont want other members (That might be interested) to get something that you want! At the end of the day its a free World as far as I know.

It is clear we are both entrenched in opposite corners on this one, so rather than get into a protracted difference of opinions, it is best that we agree to disagree.

FYI A member on celica club uk also mentioned this listing on that Forum yesterday, and after seeing a big increase in bids, he has vowed not to do the same again.

It is clear we are both entrenched in opposite corners on this one, so rather than get into a protracted difference of opinions, it is best that we agree to disagree.

FYI A member on celica club uk also mentioned this listing on that Forum yesterday, and after seeing a big increase in bids, he has vowed not to do the same again.

A forum like ours is always a good place to open bebate. We both have different points of view and not wishing to get protracted we will agree to disagree. But I will still post on the eBay finds on TOC as long as this section is active as I feel that this is a positive section to the forum.

£135 is still a good price though.

£135 is still a good price though.

I recon that was a bit of a bargin for that! :thumbsup: