Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Require New Suspension

Rikki

Hi folks,

Im needing to purchase a new suspension setup as my car is too damn low. Its great on motorways but in town (and esp my crappy street) it shakes the car to bits and I dont want any rattles down the line.

What would people suggest as an aftermarket replacement? The cars done 62k so I'd like to replace both the shocks and springs, possibly for coilovers (adjustables) if the price was right.

What would you recommend?

Thanks

R.

If the car is not on stock springs and shocks (I presume this is the case if it's too low) then why not get stock springs and Bilstein (stock) shocks. You should be able to get the springs second hand, and a number of companies sell the shocks eg. Fensport wtc. However, I suspect that all of this will not come cheap, with the parts costing anything from £600 - £900 at a guess.

TEIN are just out in the UK with their new electronic damped setup (EFDC - or something).

so you can adjust the soft/hard settings on the fly in the car .. pretty bling ..

TEIN is the website - dunno if they do MR2's yet though ..

Prices start at just over £1,000 for the full lot ..

Any other takers :P

Ideally an adjustable setup so it can be comfortable on the ****ty roads and then on its ***** for shows and events.

Thanks,

Rikki

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links