Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Birthday Kingo And Nig.xl

shcm

Some say that by means of superluminal particles and the associated Lorentz transformations he can deliver parts 10 seconds before you order them and that he can smell a pie from 3 light years away. All we know is he's called Kingo! (Well, OK, we know a bit more than that :yes:).

Have a good one! :happybday::toast::yahoo::cheers::band:

nig.xl - Have a fine day. :happybday::thumbsup:

Yes Happy birthday Kingo, a man of many parts, and anyone else who's birthday falls today! :thumbsup: Stew

I am always unsure about birthdays on Jan 1st as there are 40 members on all the Forums and I think eleven on here, kinda makes you wonder what was going on with all those Mums and Dads on March 31st :unsure:

:happybday::happybday: :meet: :band::band::cheers::drunk::wheelchair::toot::toot::toast:

Did wonder Stew, but Kingo's is correct at least I believe. Have to take others at face value. :thumbsup:

Did wonder Stew, but Kingo's is correct at least I believe. Have to take others at face value. :thumbsup:

Driving a Toyota must be good for longevity, as there are 5 members who have birthdays Today and are over a hundred, the oldest being 105 :lol: Well good luck to them :thumbsup: Stew

I think he was born into the season of festive pies by design.

Have a fine day and the same goes to young Nigel.

All the best and a Happy Birthday to Kingo and Nigel :yahoo:

Regards Clare

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

:meet: :happybday::band:

:cheers:

:drunk:

:newyear:

Some say that by means of superluminal particles and the associated Lorentz transformations he can deliver parts 10 seconds before you order them and that he can smell a pie from 3 light years away. All we know is he's called Kingo! (Well, OK, we know a bit more than that :yes:).

He also used to be able to rhyme off my credit card number from memory shutup.gif

Anyway, have a good one guys happybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gifhappybday.gif

A very happy birthday to you both :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::clap::cheers::drunk::eat::king::yahoo:

Happy birthday folks. Have a great day.

Happy birthday folks. Have a great day.

Hope it's been a good one for you all :thumbsup:

Apparently about 18 million people worldwide share the same birthday as you :unsure:

Hope you've had a great day, GENTLEMEN, and may many more returns of this day come your way.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

He also used to be able to rhyme off my credit card number from memory shutup.gif

Thankfully, he still can :lol: :lol: :lol::thumbsup: Saved a fortune! Thanks Dave !

Thanks for all the good wishes chaps and chapess's

Yes it's true my Birthday IS 1st Jan, I think 1st Jan is a default setting when you join up so some only pretend to be born on the 1st :D:

Had a quiet day, nice meal out, a bottle of champers, a few beers later and an early night :naughty: all in all a good day was had by all

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes although I really should get round to altering my default settings :rolleyes:

Belated Birthday Wishes from me also.

Sorry I missed them,Guys

Del

Between you they got spotted. Sometimes Stew has to be at the airport early, early doors!