Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jbl Sound System Upgrade?

DFish

Does anyone have the JBL sound system upgrade installed in their iQ? I'm interested to know what you think of it?

Thanks

Fish

Ormi, thanks. Would you say its worth the £650 for it?

David, yes I was looking at the manual and pricing it up last night, as whilst I think the OE Speakers are ok I saw something on the IQ-Forums site that looked interesting. The rear slim storage box that goes across the back had a sub fitted in there.

Fish

• 2 weeks later...

I specified the JBL sound system upgrade when I bought my IQ2. I think it sounds excellent. I would definitely order it again if I bought another IQ. The only car sound system I've had that sounded better was the 9-speaker system in a Volvo S80.

It was fitted by the dealer. The dealer said it was the first JBL upgrade they'd fitted to an IQ, and they had to get someone from Toyota to show them how to do it.

• 6 years later...

I have tried to order the JBL but toyota said they cannot find part nos only for LHD version.....  does the amp defo fit under the  driver seat ? as the LHD fitting instruction show left side (drivers side on LHD) and im not sure if there are any diff between the LHD and RHD when fitting. Any help please :-)