Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E11 Sideskirts

Steven252

Looking to order a set of these sideskirts as ive came to realise that i cant have the car off the road for the 3days (min) to make my E10 ones fit. Plus the lines are not matching up how i want them too and im fed up of the sight of them! I should have bought some E11 ones in the first place :rolleyes:

So any ideas where i can order these from?

4ebddce2.jpg

f3b1c8be.jpg

Ebays come up empty. Does that guy do them?

Ebays come up empty. Does that guy do them?

Not sure mate! PM him and ask if he can get hold of them :thumbsup:

Ill try him :thumbsup:

Apparently there mcg auto styling ones but i cant find them on there site :(

Ill try him :thumbsup:

Apparently there mcg auto styling ones but i cant find them on there site :(

I see your a fellow Cardiff lad like what I is! Have you called anyone round here? There is a place by Bezzie market that deals in Jap parts...

Hope i can help you with this ;)

First. The e10 gtsi skirts are a good fit.

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

a3.jpg

Skirts that you don't see often on a e11.

For you picture.

That skirts are Booster skirts.

http://www.boostertuning.be/

You can order them there or at the UK dealer (see dealers). That is Envy performance.

I'm from the Netherlands and i had the same skirts on my old e11.

i bought them at http://www.toyoshop.nl

search with "oudere modellen" picture and then "gezinswagens". Then it speaks for itself.

The booster skirts are a VERY good fit. sometimes a little adjustment needed. but you'll fit them before painting.

Here a few fitting pics on my old e11 and when they were on my e11 painted.

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

door closed

IMG_0189.jpg

door open

IMG_0190.jpg

painted:

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

When the skirts are painted you also have to wait a day to let the kit dry. Make sure that you'll have something to press the skirts against the car so there will be NO gap.

If you have some trouble finding the skirts or problems ordering them. I would not have a problem helping you with it.

Now that does look good mate! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope i can help you with this ;)

you sir are an absolute star :thumbsup:

from you photos of the E10 side skirts, thats how i had indented mine to fit - no major cutting required. however when mine turned up they were completely wrong and wouldn't fit. in these two pictures i've had to cut the side skirt in half (length ways - so it has no bottom/underside) just to get it to meet the door line, as the lower sill was too big for it to go over.

even after doing this, it left me with this:

c96885e1.jpg

50330aa7.jpg

as you can see it doesn't meet the car body as it should and is completely wrong for the cars shape. now from looking at your E11, i believe what i have purchased are AE92 GTI 16V side skirts rather than the E10 GT side skirts they were advertised as :rolleyes: basically i'm £90 out of pocket - which i'm pretty gutted about :(

the booster ones are EXACTLY what i need, and with a bit of felting will fit my cars bodykit PERFECT, so thank you very much for providing the links and pictures too :thumbsup: i'll give the UK dealer a email to see if they can still get them/price and if i get stuck i'll drop you a PM if you don't mind?

also how did you fasten it to the body? normal tiger seal? as theres no mounting holes on the rear arch but there are at the front (for the original mudflap) are they secured underneath too?

Thanks again for your help, thats ALL the information i needed in one post :D :thumbsup: and two VERY nice cars at that :thumbsup:

Thnx! :D and YW ;)

the e10 gtsi skirts are a good fit and won't be much cutting. If i look at your picture i see that the skirt is made out of poly. Original e10 gtsi skirts are not made out of poly. I think these skirts are a very bad fit and not actualy made for the e10.

I don't think this skirt is from a ae92 gti. This is a skirt from a ae92 gti.

Foto-BFQ6YWGE.jpg

Much shorter.

I stick with that this skirts are not a good fit because they are made out of poly.

You better stick with OEM or good fit poly skirts like the booster ;)

Or you can get skirts from a G6R. But very rare and hard to find.

What is the rest of your bodykit like?

no problem for the pics and the info. Glad to be a help ;)

The boosters are a perfect fit. So i hope the dealer in the UK still can deliver. Otherwise a PM is good. Don't mind at all.

Fasten to the body.. like i said.

Only one bolt in the front. the rest should be kit. Mine was done with grey silicone kit. because i had a grey car.

Make sure that you'll have something to press the skirts against the car so there will be NO gap. You can do that by pressing wooden bars against the skirts (with some cloths between skirts and bars) to held the skirts into place.

More questions? :) just ask! :)

Ive done a bit of diggig and found that "envy performance" their UK supplier shut down about 2 years ago - so ive sent an email to the site you linked, seeing if they can post to the uk :)

As for the sideskirts ive got - id say they were AE92 ones from that picture and crap copies at that. They are slightly too short for the car and theres no Flex in the skirt at all. So there going in the bin :(

Ive got a FK performance front splitter at the front which im about to chop about and mould into the bumper. I dont want it to look as if its simply been stuck on.

ba2e1a57.jpg

bc1d4c3f.jpg

b3d89a5f.jpg

The rears seeing a TTE spoiler (which is already on the car) and a cut down EP3 Civic Type R rear splitter moulded into the standard bumper.

189c2500.jpg

f75287f7.jpg

1d0ffed4.jpg

5189a469.jpg

I havent started the final cutting it yet, as i want to have the whole kit match - ive cut it roughly ATM. so ill wait until i have the sideskirts here so i can get everything to line up as if it was a factory kit ;) its taking longer than i thought but i'd lost interest for a while and im now coming back to it :)

YW mate.

O that's a pitty that they are closed. Hopefully toyoshop can help. i know that he has a few in stock :D

Otherwise i can help you with shipping etc.

the rest of the bodykit looks nice :) booster skirts will match good :)

you really need to ring micheal in MCG autostyling if you want anything

you cant go by whats on the website

his number is 00353 86 3337877

you really need to ring micheal in MCG autostyling if you want anything

you cant go by whats on the website

his number is 00353 86 3337877

Ive been in touch with him and he doesnt sell the booster kits since envy performance went under.

Im still waiting for a response from booster but monies a bit tight since christmas and i will be on vacation for a week next week so im in no real rush for them.

Had a response from booster - with shipong vat etc they want €334.84, which is £285 after conversion. WOW

I wont be ordering a set as id modify them and well i was expecting say £200 but £285 kind of takes the biscuit. Ill continue modifying the ones ive got i think - and ive figured a way to do that. I just need some nice weather :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links