Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nothing To Do With Cars !..

CharlieFarlie

Got this at Christmas.... Its a Daystate Air Wolf MCT IS .22 High power target / hunting rifle.. Scope is a Hawke optics Sidewinder SR 12 6-24x56 . Silencer is a Day state Airstream Carbon Fibre jobbie...

AirWolf05012012004.jpg

AirWolf05012012001.jpg

AirWolf05012012008.jpg

AirWolf05012012007.jpg

Charlie....

Very nice Charlie, are you a hunter target shooter?

SA80's with SUSAT's, Glock and GPMG were things i used to play with.

Nice,very nice Charlie. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks a lot different to the .303 and .22 which I used to shoot.

The way you seem to throw yourself into everything you do,made me wonder if it was tailor made for you.

Do we call you Crackshot Charlie now? (If Kev reads this it's CRACK SHOT) ;)

Don't think I could hit the inside of the barn now!!

Del

The way you seem to throw yourself into everything you do,made me wonder if it was tailor made for you.

Del

When i finally left my parents home, I realised i no longer had to ask my Dad if i could have an airgun, (He always said No!) so i bought a webley with interchangeable barrels,, .177 + .22 thats about as sophisticated as i ever got, but that thing of yours is amazing Charlie, is it very heavy with that huge tele sight on it, I bet with that properly set up you could stop a Gnat from ever re-producing, cetainly looks the Biz Charlie :thumbsup: Stew

P.S. If thats the type of pressies you get in your house, would you like to adopt me!!!!!

Very nice Charlie, are you a hunter target shooter?

SA80's with SUSAT's, Glock and GPMG were things i used to play with.

Yes Mate HFT Is My bag as well as a little hunting but I will only shoot what I will or can eat IE the odd rabbit or two.. If I'm honest I do not like killing anything.. But I've been asked to carry out a bit of vermin control at Our local Golf course so They will get shot anyway ... I will only shoot if I can get in a very clean head shot which is at least a humane way of killing them and is far better than trapping or poisoning which is horrible !!

Charlie.

Del

Crackers Del would be more accurate !!

Del

When i finally left my parents home, I realised i no longer had to ask my Dad if i could have an airgun, (He always said No!) so i bought a webley with interchangeable barrels,, .177 + .22 thats about as sophisticated as i ever got, but that thing of yours is amazing Charlie, is it very heavy with that huge tele sight on it, I bet with that properly set up you could stop a Gnat from ever re-producing, cetainly looks the Biz Charlie :thumbsup: Stew

P.S. If thats the type of pressies you get in your house, would you like to adopt me!!!!!

Mate the accuracy and power of the Pre Charged Pneumatics when set up correctly is just incredible.. At 50 yards Its possible to shoot a full magazine (10 Rounds ) into a 5P sized grouping.. The engineering is again simply amazing.. This rifle is the Rolex of the Air Rifle world...

The Rifle and scope weigh very little. Its surprising how light it stands at but like most areas Titanium is a major player in construction.....

Charlie.

I have been looking at an Air Rifle for quote a while now (nothing quite that sophisticated, mind!) but can't find anywhere to shoot the thing without the fear of a Police SWAT team descending on me :eek:

Couple of guys in my village go shooting Rabbits and Pigeons in the fields around and cook them up (apparenty Rabbit stinks when skinned?) . I would just be after non-live target shooting personally (too squeamish for anything else)

That really looks the business there, Charlie :thumbsup:

That's a very nice looking rifle, I bet it's a pleasure to shoot with it. I always hankered after an air rifle when I was a kid but my parents wouldn't allow it, probably a wise move on their part. :-)

To satisfy the hunting instinct, I took to fishing instead and it got to a point where I was out four times a week.

My retired neighbour has an air rifle and uses it to keep down the local grey squirrel population. It must be working as there was a very rare red squirrel visiting our bird table a few weeks back. He doesn't shoot reds only the "vermin" as he calls them.

I have been looking at an Air Rifle for quote a while now (nothing quite that sophisticated, mind!) but can't find anywhere to shoot the thing without the fear of a Police SWAT team descending on me :eek:

Couple of guys in my village go shooting Rabbits and Pigeons in the fields around and cook them up (apparenty Rabbit stinks when skinned?) . I would just be after non-live target shooting personally (too squeamish for anything else)

That really looks the business there, Charlie :thumbsup:

When I shoot rabbits (Not often) I have to get a Mate to prepare them !! There is no way I could eat them if I had to do that part .....

When You take a clean head shot on a rabbit its instantaneous .. There is no humane way of killing any animal Vermin Pest or otherwise.. But as said its far quicker cleaner and more humane than trapping of poisoning them...

I have a BSA R10..

IMG_1394.jpg

This gun is right on the limit it has been extensively modified and is ultra powerful and is therefore not eligible for HFT target events.. It takes down a rabbit at distance in an instant and is likely the most humane way to do the job..

This is My preferred hunting rifle for the above reasons ...

Charlie.

Strewth Charlie,thats one nice looking rifle. :eek:

I should think if all the vermin see you coming with that they'll be off pretty sharpish :lol:

That's a very nice looking rifle, I bet it's a pleasure to shoot with it. I always hankered after an air rifle when I was a kid but my parents wouldn't allow it, probably a wise move on their part. :-)

To satisfy the hunting instinct, I took to fishing instead and it got to a point where I was out four times a week.

My retired neighbour has an air rifle and uses it to keep down the local grey squirrel population. It must be working as there was a very rare red squirrel visiting our bird table a few weeks back. He doesn't shoot reds only the "vermin" as he calls them.

I believe greys are officially classed as vermin and can be shot although a lot of peeps consider them cute,fluffy animals.

Del

Got this at Christmas.... Its a Daystate Air Wolf MCT IS .22 High power target / hunting rifle.. Scope is a Hawke optics Sidewinder SR 12 6-24x56 . Silencer is a Day state Airstream Carbon Fibre jobbie...

AirWolf05012012004.jpg

Charlie....

That's a serious looking bit of kit Charlie :thumbsup:

Reminded me of a colleague who shoots at Bisley. He had been using a custom built Walther .177 target rifle and felt it was pulling so wanted to bring it into my workshop and clamp it down to do some test firing. When he turned up with it I hardly recognised it as a rifle - it looked like an engineered shooting machine akin to something DaveM might turn out in his works :unsure:

I believe greys are officially classed as vermin and can be shot although a lot of peeps consider them cute,fluffy animals.

Del

I don't point a rifle at Squirrel as I would not eat it though some believe it or not do ..

Charlie.

AirWolf05012012004.jpg

Charlie....

That's a serious looking bit of kit Charlie :thumbsup:

Reminded me of a colleague who shoots at Bisley. He had been using a custom built Walther .177 target rifle and felt it was pulling so wanted to bring it into my workshop and clamp it down to do some test firing. When he turned up with it I hardly recognised it as a rifle - it looked like an engineered shooting machine akin to something DaveM might turn out in his works :unsure:

MMmmm Yes David some of the Steyer Walther and Air Arms dedicated Target only rifles are engineering masterpieces. They will be only .177 Calibre as a 177 will have a flatter trajectory that dedicated target shooters require. But the seldom have fitments for silencers. And their silver barrels are not very stealthy.. So no good for hunting !!

The Air Arms EV2 range.. Dedicated target only ..

AirArmsEV2b1.jpg

Charlie.

My mum and dad had a family of rabbits eating al the plants in the garden so dad called the police to ask if he was able to shoot them with his air rifle. He has an old but tuned Webley Mark 3 (hence my name!). The police said no problems, just be humane...

Clean shot through the head and they were gone!

As you said Charlie, it's the only way to do it.

Weblers.

Hang on! you can shoot gray squirrels but not red ones :unsure: Is this not Squirrelist, next thing you know you will be banned from telling gray squirrel jokes :yes: Stew

- it looked like an engineered shooting machine akin to something DaveM might turn out in his works :unsure:

Hmmmm, been a long time since we were involved in anything that involved weapons/arms rolleyes.gif but never say never thumbsup.gif

Though by coincidence some of my lads are licensed firearms holders. One of them has been a member of team GB in previous

commonwealth games I believe.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links