Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Group Buy :) - Any Interest?

aygoblue123

Hey people, have been in contact with Julian at Balance Motorsport and he needs 3 OR 5 orders before he goes ahead with ordering them from the manufacturer

He has now said:

"if we can get 3 orders £450 inc

5 orders £420 inc"

So if justTWO people are interested then he can order them, however if 4 are then we get £30 off each.

I sound like a sales rep but I just love the sound of this exhaust, my brother has one on his aygo and the added bhp increase makes it even more desirable

So if we could get some interest that would be great...

The exhaust £375 + vat = £450 inc which is a really good deal as I've searched everywhere for an equivalent that actually offers any bhp increase and no others boast any figures....

It offers an increase of 5.9 BHP!

http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/imag ... result.jpg

No however, anyone can fit exhausts, kwik-fit, Halfords any garage for not that much at all, they only take the old off and fit the new.

I've just seen this thread and was wondering if they made one for a Avensis T-180 estate? Love the sound that pipe makes :thumbsup:

Ha not at the moment ;) Yeah shame 2 other aygo owners out there don't want to buy with me :(

Ha not at the moment ;) Yeah shame 2 other aygo owners out there don't want to buy with me :(

Shame! on both counts mate! :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links