Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Seen Sam Loves Her Toyotas ?

oldcodger

Wondered whats happened to Sammy ?

Last we heard she was waiting on her bumper being resprayed , but strangley nothing more ...???

was thinking the same but never posted about it. anyone on here know her personally?

Hmmmm yeah we haven't heard from her lately about anything...not just the respray

PROBABLY PLANNING her next thing to buy :rolleyes::thumbsup::yahoo::toast::lol::eek: :) :D

PROBABLY PLANNING her next thing to buy :rolleyes::thumbsup::yahoo::toast::lol::eek: :) :D

Or sold the car because they did a s**t job.

Or sold the car because they did a s**t job.

LMAO hope not

maybe she is on holiday?

Wondered whats happened to Sammy ?

Last we heard she was waiting on her bumper being resprayed , but strangley nothing more ...???

Hi all...and THANK YOU for missing me guys...Trust Oldcodger to think of me :wub: ...i didn't think you guys would even notice that i mysteriously vanished lol!

Truth is we don't have the net at home currently as we're waiting for Virgin to install which seems to be taking a while...the old Talktalk just had to go...so if you don't hear from me for a while...hey...i'll be back...soon. B)

So weird though how i happen to be at my mums and just decided to check the threads and found this one right at the top...its karma Oldcodger lol. :wub:

A quick update while i'm here, i picked up my rolla baby a couple of weeks back and she is perfect if not better...seriously you all know how fussy i am but i can honestly say Vauxhall Drive did an excellent job with the paint finish and match! Infact they pointed out that the original colour on my rear bumper looks out now lol...but i am very happy with her...and she will be staying with me for many years to come...i hope! :D

Also i managed to find a super deal for my car insurance with Tesco which starts next week...£530 fully comp...compared to my second cheapest Admiral £650 so fingers crossed everything should work out okay. ;)

Mod whys i plan to finally fit my wind deflectors...and i'm kinda done with her...still have those lexus rear lights sitting in my loft which for now i think they're better off you're all probably thinking lol! :P

Anyway...keep in touch guys...i miss you all so badly...but i have to love and leave you...takecare all... :bye:

Sammy XXX

Hi Sammy, good to see you back. I think all us regulars missed you :yes: we were wondering what happened to you. Glad to hear you got your car fixed and that they did a good job :D

I changed broadband suppliers recently from BT to UTV(a Northern Ireland company)as BT was too dear and the customer service at bt was rubbish. I wasn't going near Talk Talk as I heard they were bad.

The wind deflectors sound like a good idea, I had them on my 1st Yaris - didn't bother this time though.

:thumbsup:

...i didn't think you guys would even notice that i mysteriously vanished lol!

come on now Sam, don't offend us all by saying that!! :P of course we noticed...just that it took oldcodger to make the post...

glad to hear you and your car are well and good and don't leave it so long next time!

Many a true word said in jest....

Ah glad that they sorted it out in the end then Sam! :thumbsup:

I didn't know you had Lexus Lights sitting around.... this changes everything :lol: :P ;)

My dads CTS rear bumper is slightly darker than it should be from factory so don't worry too much :D

KP

PHEW!!! thought we lost you forever Sam laugh.gif

hope your enjoying the car and also enjoying your great savings on your insurance thumbsup.gif

best of luck and scribble back something random now and then so that we can be at rest lol

Theres nothing wrong with lexus lights :thumbsup:

:sick:

Nearly as bad as the wind deflectors :lol:

:lol: Wind Deflectors are there for purpose, Lexus lights however... :sick:

You said "nearly" which is acceptable :lol:

KP

:lol: Wind Deflectors are there for purpose, Lexus lights however... :sick:

You said "nearly" which is acceptable :lol:

KP

I don't mind the look of wind deflectors but not for my car :lol:

As has been said a thousand times before it's that each to their own thing :thumbsup:

Ah glad that they sorted it out in the end then Sam! :thumbsup:

I didn't know you had Lexus Lights sitting around.... this changes everything :lol: :P ;)

My dads CTS rear bumper is slightly darker than it should be from factory so don't worry too much :D

KP

my car is the same too. i can only assume it is due to the way paint on plastic and paint on metal looks/reflects in sunlight? as you said some cars from factory have shocking differences in paint from plastic to metal parts.

and my 2p worth with regard to lexus lights is that done nicely they can look good, the issue i have is that no one makes (in my opinion) decent looking ones for the corolla. wind deflectors i'm indifferent, on my dad's avensis the team heko ones do generate noticeable noise on the motorway though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links